Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 WOOL THROW, RAG BASKET, COOKIE JAR.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic WOOL THROW, RAG BASKET, COOKIE JAR. Next Topic  

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2007 :  09:21:46 AM  Show Profile
Today was the best thrift day I have had in a long time,found some really cute things. A couple of baskets, a cookie jar, a nice piece of material to make kitchen towels and napkins, two wool blend throws, Seven boxes of old wrapping paper and writting paper. I posted pictures if you want to take a look. Now I'm good for the week, maybe two. Well we will see.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

JudyBlueEyes
True Blue Farmgirl

657 Posts

Judith
Spokane Washington
USA
657 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2007 :  09:31:56 AM  Show Profile
Nancy Jo, I'm so relieved you went thrifting! I was afraid you were too busy with Christmas preparations!!! I do love that jar - it is very nice. And the Delta blankets - good find! Have a good day and stay warm!

We come from the earth, we go back to the earth, and in between, we garden!
Go to Top of Page

bohemiangel
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Bridget
Ligonier pa
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2007 :  09:33:56 AM  Show Profile  Send bohemiangel an AOL message  Click to see bohemiangel's MSN Messenger address  Send bohemiangel a Yahoo! Message
nice! I love love love the box of cards omg they are beautiful! That is what caught my eye. I love to see what you find YAY!

**~~Farmgirl Sister #60~~**
"... to thine ownself be true."
http://liggygirl.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2007 :  10:22:56 AM  Show Profile
Again--ya done good!! I do like the jar. Very pretty. I must motivate myself to get up and do something. My get up and go has got up and went. MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2007 :  10:50:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
That's quite a haul, Nancy Jo. You did GREAT! I love the wool throws. And the basket is very pretty. But do you really plan on NO THRIFTING for 2 weeks????? That's too drastic. ;)

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2007 :  12:00:02 PM  Show Profile
Janice, you are right two weeks is a bit much, but I will try. Bridget, those cards and writting paper are nice, you can really tell the difference in the quility of the paper with the older stuff. Not to worry Judith, even Christmas can' keep me out of the thrift. MB, you will get up and do something when you are ready.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

debinmtns
True Blue Farmgirl

925 Posts

Debi
Hope Idaho
USA
925 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2007 :  1:13:27 PM  Show Profile
Wow! looks like you did very well for yourself. And its fun too! Exactly i like pretty much all of it. Very nice find.

debinmtns farmgirl #63
Have a Thankfulness Gratitude Attitude.
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic WOOL THROW, RAG BASKET, COOKIE JAR. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page