Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 We get to go to Mary Janes Farm!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic We get to go to Mary Janes Farm! Next Topic  

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2005 :  11:42:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
A big Farm Girl Yahoo!! I get to go to Mary Jane's Farm this weekend!! My cousin is flying and taking her daughter back to school (she is a flight attendant) in Pullman, WA just across the border from Moscow, Idaho... and she asked my daughter and I to go too!...so we are making a side trip to Mary Janes. Can you tell that I am WAY excited???? I will take LOTS of photos for all of you..what a great deal..lal lal a lla " I feels like singin!"

shepherdess
True Blue Farmgirl

359 Posts

Robin
Eatonville Washington
USA
359 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2005 :  11:50:42 PM  Show Profile
We left on vacation a week ago last Saturday and on Sunday finally found Mary Janes Farm but it didn't open until 2:00 P.M. and we couldn't wait until then. I was so disappointed. I was so close but yet so far away. However my granddaughter goes to W. S.U. so I am going to be going back over in September and hope to get there then.
I stopped at a wonderful quilt shop in Moscow and they told me how to get there.

Farm Girl from Western Washington
" From sheep to handspun "
Go to Top of Page

Clare
True Blue Farmgirl

2173 Posts

NC WA State
USA
2173 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2005 :  04:38:48 AM  Show Profile
Girls, I do believe an appointment is required to visit MJ'sFarm. Drop-ins disrupt the flow of the work, as I understand it and afterall; it is a business that is supporting 20 people, so respecting this reality is important. Please call ahead to make arrangements, which allows them planning time and will avoid your own disappointment!

**** Love is the great work - though every heart is first an apprentice. - Hafiz
Set a high value on spontaneous kindness. - Samuel Johnson****

Edited by - Clare on Aug 12 2005 06:49:04 AM
Go to Top of Page

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2005 :  08:27:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
Thanks fot the heads up Clare, guess I had'nt
thought of that, as she advertises the "self guided tour", thinking it was like visiting a nursery...anyway, I will put in a call thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2005 :  08:58:05 AM  Show Profile
Diane...you lucky thing you!! take lots of pictures for sure...I am going to have to live through your experience for now..won't get there myself until next farm fair...barring a miracle..which I believe in..so we will see..haha

Jenny in Utah
The best things in life arn't things
Go to Top of Page

hapyhrt
True Blue Farmgirl

129 Posts

USA
129 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2005 :  03:52:34 AM  Show Profile
Woo-hoo!Ü Sounds like great fun! Bring back lots of pics and stories to share and have a safe trip!

"Think HAPPY Thoughts...any others aren't worth your time!" Ü
Go to Top of Page

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2005 :  10:34:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
Sorry to dissappoint you Farm Girls but our trip got cancelled. The young college student had a 48 hour sports conference she couldn't miss. So we have cancelled until September. Hmmm...I think the Farm Chicks next sale is in September too isn't it? Uh oh I see trouble ahead.The only thing I can spend more money on than fabric is sales like those...
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2005 :  09:29:58 AM  Show Profile
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Double trouble!!! Even more fun!!

Jenny in Utah
The best things in life arn't things
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2005 :  1:00:43 PM  Show Profile
Clare - since I have had a little trouble with my computer lately, I will ask you this on the site - did you send an email about aprons my way? I have not received it, or a reply from you. Thinking maybe my email is not receiving your messages. Let me know!

I hope all of you get to take your tours of the Farm. That is a dream for me, too.

Does anyone live right on the farm? Like MJF?

jpbluesky
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic We get to go to Mary Janes Farm! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page