Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Entrepreneurship
 Big Town Farmer looking to profile YOUR business!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Big Town Farmer looking to profile YOUR business! Next Topic  

Farmtopia
True Blue Farmgirl

1465 Posts

Zan
New York New York
USA
1465 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  08:01:55 AM  Show Profile
Hello lovely ladies :)

I wanted to take the time to thank you for your encouragement for this newbie to Mary Jane's and also for all the kind words for my teensy little magazine.

I'd already been thinking of profiling Christmas crafts and old-fashioned skills but I thought, after meeting you wonderful gals online, why not offer this wonderful opportunity for you wonderfully talented souls?

So: we are planning to profile about 10 hand-made businesses in our next issue. If you want to send a little blurb, maybe as short as a paragraph, about your business, what you make, how you started, etc, we'd definitely appreciate it. Send it with pictures--even better. We will pick 10 for this issue, and those we don't get around to, we'll definitely put you online in the future. This is a great way to get your product known to the "city folk"!

You can see more at: www.bigtownfarmer.com and, for those of you who asked, you can now click on the tabs to see the features we had for the Halloween edition!

Deadline is Dec 12th for your submissions!

Thanks in advance!

~*~Dream all you dreamers~*~

www.bigtownfarmer.com

Farmtopia
True Blue Farmgirl

1465 Posts

Zan
New York New York
USA
1465 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  10:10:00 AM  Show Profile
DOH! I guess I forgot to mention that you could PM me the information, if you'd like :)

www.bigtownfarmer.com
Go to Top of Page

celebrate2727
True Blue Farmgirl

989 Posts

Beth
MJF Farmgirl
989 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  10:24:54 AM  Show Profile  Send celebrate2727 a Yahoo! Message
Zan what a great idea- there are some amazingly talented women here. You might want to add something on the Etsy revolution- there are quite a few women who sell there wares through Etsy.

Thanks!

blessings
beth
~*~*~farmgirl sister #27~*~*~

I Can
beth@maryjanesfarm.org

Snowmen fall from heaven... unassembled.
~Author Unknown~

For the best in Holiday Gift Giving check out- http://products.maryjanesfarm.org/pfoshop/holiday_gift_ideas.asp
Go to Top of Page

Farmtopia
True Blue Farmgirl

1465 Posts

Zan
New York New York
USA
1465 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  11:29:57 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Beth! I will try Etsy. I see that people had their shops, so I hope everyone is not too shy to talk about their products!

www.bigtownfarmer.com
Go to Top of Page
  Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Big Town Farmer looking to profile YOUR business! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page