Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 the billy is coming for a visit!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic the billy is coming for a visit! Next Topic  

artbysue
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Sue
Kidron Ohio
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  05:33:03 AM  Show Profile
I used to have a small herd of dairy goats and am now getting back into it with one doe who will soon be meeting the neighbors billy!

I had nubians before and enjoyed them so much. I made soap and cheese with the milk and LOVED the kids! There is nothing cuter than a nubian kid! Well except my kids when they were little! :)

This doe looks like an Alpine so I won't have purebred babies but thats okay for now.

This spring will be fun with (hopefully) kids on the way and a foal! I haven't had babies on our farm for maybe 5 yrs and I missed that especially!

artist, equine portraits, animal art, farms, barns, Amish art
www.suesteiner.com www.amish-art.com
www.amulticolored-life.blogspot.com

MasterGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

572 Posts

Chandra
Louisiana
USA
572 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2007 :  08:15:46 AM  Show Profile  Send MasterGardener a Yahoo! Message
Sue you're blessed with such talent. What beautiful and endearing murals...feels like you could just walk right up to the creatures and nuzzle 'em.

Chandra
.• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
((¸¸.•´ ..• Farmgirl Sister #64 -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.•´

She considereth a field, and buyeth it; with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
Proverbs 31:16
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic the billy is coming for a visit! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page