Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members
 Earning Merit Badges
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Earning Merit Badges Next Topic  

Lorie
Farmgirl in Training

42 Posts

Lorie
Oregon
USA
42 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2007 :  10:58:27 PM  Show Profile
Well we are off on this adventure, but I would like to have some help understanding a couple of things. When we chose a badge to work on, do we have to complete each Bullet Point that is under each Beginner Level?

Lorie Q
Springfield,OR
Gingham Gurls Chapter of Oregon

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16373 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16373 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2007 :  06:45:38 AM  Show Profile
Yes, Lorie, we designed them that way. But let me get with our henquarters team and get a definitive answer to your question and get back to you. Right now, we're trying to get the virtual Henhouses up and running (lots of behind the scenes testing and retesting) and all the designs sketched and finalized for the merit badge categories. Just to complicate and delay things, our website has gone down a couple of times in the past few days--apparently hackers from Amsterdam????

Some of the badges and certificates are going out today. We weren't prepared for such a huge response so we won't have more badges ready until next Wednesday. Yesterday, Meg and I signed everyone's sisterhood certificates. We blessed each one and used our prettiest handwriting! My daughter is over-the-top excited. Well, everyone here is...those of the female persuasion.

FARMGIRL SISTER #1,
MaryJane

Look for my new book, "MaryJane's Stitching Room," in bookstores now. Coming next in 2008: "MaryJane's Outpost Guidebook - for Cultivating Your Inner Wild."
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9323 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9323 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2007 :  5:13:27 PM  Show Profile
MaryJane,
How sweet that you blessed each one. That is such a special thing to do for the girls.
You are so good to all of us and I do appreciate you and all you put into this forum.
I appreciate everyone at the Farm. May you continued to be blessed in all you do.
Hugs,
Denise

www.torismimi.blogspot.com
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Lorie
Farmgirl in Training

42 Posts

Lorie
Oregon
USA
42 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2007 :  7:45:25 PM  Show Profile
Wow A response for the Queen Bee herself!!!
Thank you for getting back to me. I know there are things to work out as we go along so we will just glide along and wait for the wrinkles to get ironed out. You are such a Dear to do so much to bring us all together in one way or another.

Lorie Q
Farmgirl Sister #33
Gingham Gurls Chapter of Oregon
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2007 :  7:54:45 PM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
cool!

Happy Holidays to my FARMGIRL sisters!
Linda in PA
Go to Top of Page

Jeanna
True Blue Farmgirl

267 Posts

Jeanna
Franklin NC
USA
267 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2010 :  12:50:20 PM  Show Profile
I have got to get myself together and put in for some badges. I have been a member since the start and haven't even put in for a badge yet. Bad Jeanna--very bad Jeanna

Jeanna
Farmgirl Sister #41

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2010 :  3:59:55 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
hahaha.. No not bad Jeanna.... But, you are missing out on all the fun!!!!

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJanesFarm made us SISTERS :)

Rene'Groom~
Sisterhood Coordinator

Farmgirl Sister #185
www.MaryJanesFarm.com/RFBlog/
www.Twitter.com/ReneGroom
www.Prosserfarmgirls.ning.com

Go to Top of Page
  Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Earning Merit Badges Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page