Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Family Matters
 ALL about my grandkids!! hehehe...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Family Matters: Previous Topic ALL about my grandkids!! hehehe... Next Topic  

goneriding
True Blue Farmgirl

1599 Posts

Winona
Central Oregon
USA
1599 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2007 :  7:27:30 PM  Show Profile
I posted this on one of my horse sites and I'm having trouble staying on the net (I think there are too many people on right now). So I'm copying and pasting here and I hope you enjoy!!

Winona

Well, we had Thanksgiving at my daughter's in-laws and had ALL the grandkids, kids and anyone else that felt like being there and it was GREAT!! Hubby was sick and had to stay in the hotel in bed but them's the breaks, eh??
The topper of the day was my new grandson (2 1/2 mos old now!) who upchucked all over my shirt (luckily my shirt is a color that 'absorbs' boo-boos...translation: when I drop something down my front, it hides the resulting stain) and THEN he completely bypassed his diaper and tinkled all down my thigh, all over my new Wranglers that hadn't even been washed yet.

Mr. Butterbean was so proud of himself. He just gurgled and smiled (I think he was tooting or pooping too) and held a tiny fist up for me to kiss!! I obliged of course!

My granddaughter is part owner of Gigi and she's (my granddaughter, not the horse) is so girlie and my duaghter and I don't know where the h*ll she got it from.

My other two grandsons are all boys and I taught them some kickboxing but my daughter told me to cool it...who'da thought a 4 yr old and 6 yr old would have taken to kickboxing like ducks to water?? Hmmmmm???

Then the stepkids and my other daughter and her boyfriend (nice guy too!) and the in-laws and their kids/grandkids and it was quite a houseful.

I'm whooped today and turning in early. Wonder why?? LOFFED every second of it!!

Don't sweat the small stuff...

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2007 :  7:13:20 PM  Show Profile
Win0na,
I am s0 glad that y0u had a great time with family. Yeahhhhhhh!!!!!
Car0l Sue

listening to the quiet moments
www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2007 :  7:36:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
That is awesome!!Happy Thanksgiving Winona.

Mama to 2
Your FreckleFaced Farm Girl!!
http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page
  Family Matters: Previous Topic ALL about my grandkids!! hehehe... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page