Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Chapter Leader sign-up and search soon!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Chapter Leader sign-up and search soon!! Next Topic  

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2005 :  3:48:49 PM  Show Profile
Cherished Chapter Leaders and all the forum farmgirls at heart!
MaryJane and all of us gals here at the farm are exploding with pride. You all take such good care of each other! There are now 108 MaryJanesFarm Farmgirl Chapter Leaders representing almost every state, including two in Canada and one in New Zealand! The unofficial apron society is beginning to spread its wings, farmgirl style!! Thank you all for your contagious enthusiasm!
It seems a little bit like the cart before the horse! The chapters took off first and now we need a way to find each other! We are burning the midnight oil getting everything set up on the website. There will be an online chapter leader sign-up, a neighboring farmgirl chapter leader search, a newsletter archive, a farmgirl barter, a farmgirl campout convention listing, and a traveling journal section all in one place! It’ll be up and running soon! Thank you for your patience!!
sunnily yours,
Cindylou

MaryJane's Left-Hand Farmgirl
Cindylou
cindylou@maryjanesfarm.org

CelticCoyote
True Blue Farmgirl

111 Posts

Heather
Illinois
USA
111 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2005 :  4:13:56 PM  Show Profile
Oooooh, how cool!! Thanks so much, guys!!
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2005 :  4:18:58 PM  Show Profile
sounds great! You gals think of everything!!

Jenny in Utah
The best things in life arn't things
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2005 :  4:22:18 PM  Show Profile
Looking forward to it! Cindylou - I truly do not know how all of you achieve the things you do. Gallons of midnight oil must be used, as you said, but I am amazed. Thank you all!

We love you guys!
jpbluesky
Go to Top of Page

Clare
True Blue Farmgirl

2173 Posts

NC WA State
USA
2173 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2005 :  5:47:22 PM  Show Profile
Good Job, Cindylou and MaryJane and Carol and everyone else workin' their little fingers to the bone down on the farm. Kudos!

**** Love is the great work - though every heart is first an apprentice. - Hafiz
Set a high value on spontaneous kindness. - Samuel Johnson****

Edited by - Clare on Aug 14 2005 1:54:56 PM
Go to Top of Page

mollymae
True Blue Farmgirl

694 Posts

Molly
Visalia California
USA
694 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2005 :  6:18:44 PM  Show Profile
That is going to be so cool, Cindylou!!! You are all so amazing!

Love to ya!

Cead Mile Failte,
Molly

"This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet."~Rumi

Go to Top of Page

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2005 :  7:30:56 PM  Show Profile
Merci beaucoup, mademoiselles and madames! I am loving it!What fun, what fun!

with a happy heart
Go to Top of Page

sleepless reader
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

CA
USA
1022 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2005 :  8:52:18 PM  Show Profile
You farmfolks are truly amazing. Looking forward to this new addition!
Sh
Go to Top of Page

Nicol
True Blue Farmgirl

200 Posts

Nicol

200 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2005 :  08:09:56 AM  Show Profile
You gals are awesome! I am eagerly awaiting those additions!
Go to Top of Page

Kim
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Kim
Pflugerville Texas
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2005 :  08:27:02 AM  Show Profile
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

farmgirl@heart

Be at peace with yourself and the rest will follow
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2005 :  09:21:25 AM  Show Profile

You are all THE BEST farmgirl friends!! Thank you again for your enthusiasm and support! I wish you could all come to the farm and have ice tea in the Plum Pit! You're the best "good morning" gals ever!!
love ya,
Cindylou

Cindylou
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2005 :  1:53:36 PM  Show Profile
Cindylou - You do not know how often I wish I was able to wiggle my nose and transport myself to Moscow Idaho. It is so reassuring to know there are so many wonderful, good-hearted souls out there who love the simple life and want to grow in love.
jpbluesky
Go to Top of Page

Kim
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Kim
Pflugerville Texas
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2005 :  2:02:50 PM  Show Profile
Me too!!

farmgirl@heart

Be at peace with yourself and the rest will follow
Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2005 :  2:09:21 PM  Show Profile
CindyLou and all, thanks for leaving those lights burning late up there in Idaho! WE see them and are beating our drums in anticipation! You all ROCK!!!!

Being is what it is. Jean Paul Sartre
Go to Top of Page

bubblesnz
True Blue Farmgirl

291 Posts

helen

New Zealand
291 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2005 :  3:12:23 PM  Show Profile
Thats great!!
New Zealand and Australia have joined hands, so 2 of us downunder
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2005 :  4:37:48 PM  Show Profile
Way too cool!!! Thanks for all your hard work!

"If you are lucky enough to have a garden, you are lucky enough!"
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2005 :  09:30:51 AM  Show Profile

Good morning cherished farmgirls at heart!!
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could travel as easily as we can e-mail or "talk long distance" on the forum??!! You all would certainly be welcome at the farm!! I would be there in a heartbeat to visit all of you and see your beautiful part of the world. It would be grand to sit on the front porch swing and chat!!
love ya'll,
Cindylou

Cindylou
Go to Top of Page

bubblesnz
True Blue Farmgirl

291 Posts

helen

New Zealand
291 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2005 :  2:53:35 PM  Show Profile
Come over any time cindylou, coffee is on and the welcome mat is out.
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2005 :  10:00:29 AM  Show Profile

This is the best group of farmgirl friends ever!! Thank you Helen for the gracious invitation!! Boy howdy do I wish I could come visit your home in New Zealand!! That will definitely be on my wish list!!
sunnily yours,
Cindylou

Cindylou
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2005 :  10:18:39 AM  Show Profile

Posted - Aug 09 2005 : 3:48:49 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cherished Chapter Leaders and all the forum farmgirls at heart!
MaryJane and all of us gals here at the farm are exploding with pride. You all take such good care of each other! There are now 108 MaryJanesFarm Farmgirl Chapter Leaders representing almost every state, including two in Canada and one in New Zealand! The unofficial apron society is beginning to spread its wings, farmgirl style!! Thank you all for your contagious enthusiasm!
It seems a little bit like the cart before the horse! The chapters took off first and now we need a way to find each other! We are burning the midnight oil getting everything set up on the website. There will be an online chapter leader sign-up, a neighboring farmgirl chapter leader search, a newsletter archive, a farmgirl barter, a farmgirl campout convention listing, and a traveling journal section all in one place! It’ll be up and running soon!
MaryJane will also offer a Farmgirl Barter ~ similar to finding articles on e-bay! Thank you for your patience!!
sunnily yours,
Cindylou

Cindylou
Go to Top of Page

hotmamawillie
Farmgirl in Training

20 Posts

Gail
Mount Airy Maryland
USA
20 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2005 :  10:34:35 AM  Show Profile
Cindylou,
Thank you for all of your hard work. I am so excited to connect with other farmgirl's. As you know, I truely found my soulmates, who love the farm as when I found MJF. Look forward to beginning a chapter in my area!!
Gail
Mt. Airy, MD
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2005 :  11:58:00 AM  Show Profile

Farmgirls! Let me introduce you all to Gail ~ an awesome farmgirl friend of mine who is looking to find more farmgirls in Maryland. She is also the winner of many Blue Ribbons for her delicious pickles!! I just had to brag on her a little bit!!
love ya'll,
Cindylou

Cindylou
Go to Top of Page

atwell
True Blue Farmgirl

88 Posts

susan
Laporte IN
USA
88 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2005 :  2:09:42 PM  Show Profile  Send atwell a Yahoo! Message
HOT PICKLE MAMA WILLIE!!? now THERES a handle!!! welcome!!

susan

LaPorter County Indiana Farmgirls
FatQuarterQuiltFarm
Long Arm Machine
Quilting ~and~
Fabric Flea Market

Edited by - atwell on Sep 07 2005 2:10:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

Cindylou
Farmgirl at Heart

243 Posts

Cindylou
Moscow Idaho
243 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2005 :  1:27:40 PM  Show Profile
Good Morning Farmgirls!!

MaryJane is pleased to announce that you can now sign up to be on our mailing lists for all the various Farmgirl Connection projects … from traveling aprons, books, buttons, charm squares, dolls, and quilts to sharing mail art, birthdays and recipes.

We’re now ready and willing to gather up all your mailing lists for these projects and manage them here at the farm. Just click on the “Sign up for Farmgirl Connection Projects” link from the Farmgirl Connection opening page to see descriptions of all the traveling projects.

Sign up for the projects that suit your fancy. Send an e-mail to the list you are interested in joining, please include your mailing address, e-mail address and phone number. You'll hear back from Kate with all the particulars. While we monitor the lists for privacy and safety, all you farmgirls at heart can turn your energies toward creativity!

I know there is some confusion, as the mailing lists were started on the forum and are now managed here at the farm. If you’re curious to know if you’re already on a list, please contact Kate@maryjanesfarm.org and she’ll be happy to check for you. Take it Kate! …

---------
Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Kate Edwards and I’m a new member of the MaryJanesFarm crew (oh how exciting!!). I grew up just north of Spokane in a little town called Riverside with my Mom (Teri), Dad (Steve) and little sis (Allie). After high school I went to Eastern Washington University, where I studied Communications. Throughout my life, I’ve always been the kind of person to follow life’s little paths wherever they decide to take me, and this past spring my path took an exciting turn. I was introduced to MaryJane’s son, Emil, at my mom's spring antique show (The Farm Chicks Antique Show and Open Marketplace). The next thing I knew, my weekends were full of visiting the farm in Moscow to see my new boyfriend (oh how fun it is to be a girl!!). Then just this past week, MaryJane offered me the delightful job of organizing the mail lists for all the fun farmgirl projects on the forum and to run MaryJane’s Bed & Breakfast. I couldn’t pass it up!! What an amazing dream this has all become. Now that you all know a little about me, it's time for me to learn all about you. Can't wait to chat with you all soon!!
---------

Other new forum features:

We’ve added a section for Farmgirl Chapters on our website. Our new web features allow you to sign up to Start a Chapter, do a Chapter Search to find and communicate with neighboring chapters, read a recent Newsletter, sign up for a Traveling Journal, and attend a Farmgirl Campout Convention. We’ll also be able to add new pages as new ideas are created.

The Farmgirl Connection is continuing to grow by leaps and bounds thanks to Clare, Eileen and all the fabulous farmgirls at heart that are gathered here! The strong ties of friendship are held together by all our apron strings!! Thank you all for participating in the Farmgirl Connection!

Sunnily yours,

Cindylou
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Chapter Leader sign-up and search soon!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page