Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 What a Deal!!! So Happy!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic What a Deal!!! So Happy! Next Topic  

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2007 :  08:43:39 AM  Show Profile
Today I went to Belk's....and came home with:

MaryJanesFarm patchwork (the ones that go with Miss Wilma's redwork pillows) quilt - king size - 44.00
Two Pillow shams to match - 14.00 each
Three large light blue bath towels - 7.99 each (organic cotton)
Hand towel to match - 5.00

All that for around $100.00!!!! And I love the look and feel of them all. The bedding is already on our bed, and I love it! The towels and cloths will be X-mas gifts. Wow! They were on clearance, but there was so many other beautiful bed and bath items by MaryJane, too. What fun to see her photos, and think "I have met her!"

Jeannie

Psalm 51: 10-13

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2007 :  09:48:05 AM  Show Profile
Jeannie,
That was a good deal, I wish we had a Belk's in this area but we don't. That is a southern thing. So I will just be a jealous Northerner!
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2007 :  10:09:12 AM  Show Profile
Wow ...wonderful! We don't have Belks here either. I LOVE my MJ bedding..I have the grange set...it is just wonderful!! I hope to get more towels after Christmas..we only have 2 so far..they are the most yummy towels ever, arn't they???

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2007 :  12:33:05 PM  Show Profile
Jenny - mine says Grange too. I thought maybe they all said that - do you think we have the same one? I have been going into the bedroom all day just to look at it again. :)

Nancy - I bet you can find Belk online - I have not tried but everything is online nowadays!

Go to Top of Page

sweetproserpina
True Blue Farmgirl

535 Posts

meg
Vinemount Ontario
Canada
535 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2007 :  2:16:37 PM  Show Profile
Is Belk's the only retail store that carries MJ's bedding and towels in the states? I'm going across the river to do some shopping and was wondering if any of the northern stores carried it. Love to see it up close.

"Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world."
http://theprimroseway.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2007 :  05:15:36 AM  Show Profile
Belk's is the only store I have heard of that carries her bedding line. I know MaryJane really likes the company as it is still family owned and she has met the owners. But you can get it all online here on this site!

I hear that Costco sells some MJF food items.

Jenny - I went and checked Products on this site and yes, I got the Grange Patchwork quilt and shams. I was not aware of the name when I purchased them yesterday. Now I saw a coordinating pillow I want too! :) I may have to go back to Belk's and see what else was on that table!!!

And yes, the towels are really soft and the colors soft and pretty, too. I could not believe how reasonable they are, even before sale price. I have not used them, as they are a gift....tempting though!

Edited by - jpbluesky on Nov 24 2007 05:16:52 AM
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic What a Deal!!! So Happy! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page