Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Family Matters
 Mr. Butter Bean and grandkids...the Sprouts...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Family Matters: Previous Topic Mr. Butter Bean and grandkids...the Sprouts... Next Topic  

goneriding
True Blue Farmgirl

1599 Posts

Winona
Central Oregon
USA
1599 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2007 :  6:43:51 PM  Show Profile
I saw my daughter and grandkids and even got to stay an extra day. We had a great time and it was very easy and enjoyable.

The baby looks like a lovable larvae or slug but we call him Mr. Butter Bean. Cutest little kid! My granddaughter is my partner in crime and the boys (2 of them) are my buddies. My daughter is one incredible mom and I don't know where she got it!!

We went shopping and ate out and it was a blast! My daughter doesn't want to move but I'll do all the visiting and that's ok. She's trying to get DNA done so the baby will get Social Security but it's expensive. So the family is chipping in to get it done.

Grandkids are the best!! Just wanted to let everyone know how great it was. I just can't express it right!

Winona

Don't sweat the small stuff...

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2007 :  6:58:07 PM  Show Profile
)h Win0na, that is s0 sweet. Especially with all that y0u have been thr0ugh. And an extra day t0 b00t, h0w awes0me!!!!
CS

listening to the quiet moments
www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2007 :  05:47:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
That's great, Winona. You all deserve that joy! And PS - she got her great mom genes from you! :)

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner
Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2007 :  07:27:44 AM  Show Profile
Glad you had a great visit, Winona! Aren't grandkids simply wonderful?

Jo

"Wish I had time to work with herbs all day!"
Go to Top of Page

goneriding
True Blue Farmgirl

1599 Posts

Winona
Central Oregon
USA
1599 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2007 :  05:38:04 AM  Show Profile
Grandkids are the BEST!! The little angels come over and the little devils go home. hehehe... Well, that's my motto anyway. I told my daughter that I'm going to spoil them rotten and it's up to her to keep them straightened out...her reply was a big, long sigh and a LOOK. Know what I mean?? hehehe...

Winona

Don't sweat the small stuff...

Go to Top of Page
  Family Matters: Previous Topic Mr. Butter Bean and grandkids...the Sprouts... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page