Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 And the Pesto Frybread is a HIT!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic And the Pesto Frybread is a HIT!!!! Next Topic  

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2007 :  8:14:40 PM  Show Profile
Tonight, in honor of pumpkin night, I made southwestern pumpkin soup, and had planned on sandwich/melt type things under the broiler, but with trick-or-treat so conveniently planned at 6:00 (we get home around 6:30), I didn't have time to get all the ingredients at the grocers for sammies. Then, a lightbulb! I just ordered a bunch of MaryJane's food items, and I think, I ordered a bread type thingee, and low and behold, I did! Pesto Frybread. Easy to make, easy to fix and sooo good tasting. Husband declared after the first bite, "Fry bread is a-ok!!!" and proceeded to eat many more (more than he ate his soup!!!)
Thanks, MaryJane and crew!

"She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2007 :  9:11:10 PM  Show Profile
The pesto frybread is one of our favorites too!! Great stuff!!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic And the Pesto Frybread is a HIT!!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page