Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 great gifts for teenager boys and men!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic great gifts for teenager boys and men! Next Topic  

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2007 :  08:02:01 AM  Show Profile
can't remember if i saw the posting here or on one of my other forums .. but the discussion was about WHAT TO MAKE/BUY for the 'MALES' in your family! now 'little boys' are EASY .. but once they hit those 'teen' years .. gift giving becomes a little more challenging!

I loved the idea someone wrote of .. telling of a photograph of a 'view' that they loved .. that was given to them by friends when the moved form the area. I told daughter, Wednesday of this gift .. and she suggested that there are web-sites that offer all kinds of products with personal PHOTOS on them! I think i will get some fun cool stuff of our grandson (will be 14 in January) .. of himself skateboarding! Including a HUGE poster for his room of him skateboarding and riding a four-wheeler up and down the hills and hollars here in kentucky when he last came to visit!

For his dad .. i'll get him a travelling coffee mug with his son's picture on it .. and something similar for our great-grand-son's dad!

YAY!!!!! MALE ... gift giving problem SOLVED!!!!

True Friends * Frannie

HEAR MY STORIES
come, visit my:

"GATHERING ROOM" ..

http://freedomvalleyfarm.blogspot.com

e-mail me: Freedom_Valley_Farm@windstream.net

MaryJane & Family
Green County, KENTUCKY
October 2007

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2007 :  11:10:01 AM  Show Profile
Great ideas, Frannie.

Jo

"Wish I had time to work with herbs all day!"
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic great gifts for teenager boys and men! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page