Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Spooky Halloween fun and pranks!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Spooky Halloween fun and pranks! Next Topic  

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2007 :  07:21:52 AM  Show Profile
I am anxiously awaiting to hear about my husband and co-worker's prank on their boss at the historic restaurant where they work. Arnold's has been (consistently) in use as a tavern/restaurant since 1861, and can be a little "spooky" in some places. They still use many of the old accessories, like the dumbwaiter behind the bar 1920's). They use it to send clean glasses to the 2nd and 3rd floors...SO, my husband and his co-worker have been working all week on paper mache heads of one of the bartenders (who's worked there for 35 years) and the GM to put in the dumbwaiter and send up instead of glasses!!!

Anyone else do or remember funny Halloween Pranks? What do you do to "scare" up some Halloween fun? Has anyone really spooked you?!

"She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2007 :  07:32:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Oh, that's a good one, Jonni! I like that one! :D I found out last weekend that my booth in the antique mall is haunted! :O There have been sightings of both a man in overalls and a lady in a gown - either in the basement or in our booth near the stairs to the third floor. The third floor was used to stage productions from showboats that would dock on the river. So we probably have the lady - but the guy in overalls would be more 'us'-LOL

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2007 :  4:45:12 PM  Show Profile
LMBO, Oh Jonni You have to let us know how that trick turned out.
That one made my day.....
CS

listening to the quiet moments
www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Spooky Halloween fun and pranks! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page