Carolinagirl
True Blue Farmgirl

486 Posts

Kim
Rutherfordton NC
USA
486 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2007 :  12:13:55 PM  Show Profile
Somehow, I've gotten subscribed to two threads and the system won't let me unsubscribe. When I click on the unsubscribe button, nothing happens. Any suggestions?

Thanks-
Kim in NC

MasterGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

572 Posts

Chandra
Louisiana
USA
572 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2007 :  6:02:56 PM  Show Profile  Send MasterGardener a Yahoo! Message
Hmmmm...not sure. I would probably do something like refresh, then try it again. You're using the My Subscriptions button at the top of thid screen or just the Unsubscribe from the topic a bit further down?

She considereth a field, and buyeth it; with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
Proverbs 31:16
Go to Top of Page

Carolinagirl
True Blue Farmgirl

486 Posts

Kim
Rutherfordton NC
USA
486 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2007 :  04:45:31 AM  Show Profile
Yep, the my subscriptions button. It's subscribed me to entire forums, and I'm getting messages left and right. Yuck.
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16400 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16400 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2007 :  09:42:44 AM  Show Profile
This happens sometimes - not sure why. I'll unsubscribe you, Kim.
Thanks!
Carol

Look for my new book, "MaryJane's Stitching Room," in bookstores now. Coming next in 2008: "MaryJane's Outpost Guidebook - for Cultivating Your Inner Wild."
Go to Top of Page

ktknits
True Blue Farmgirl

582 Posts

Kathy
Northwest Indiana
USA
582 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2007 :  09:54:05 AM  Show Profile
It might have to do with pop-ups or the pop-up blocker on your computer. I know that messed me up once when I was trying to change my subscriptions. I thought I had made the change, but messages kept coming through and when I went back and tried it again, the pop up blocker blocked the next window that came up to ask if I really wanted to make the changes to my subscriptions. once I enabled the pop up's I was able to make the changes just fine. You might look at that.

http://ktknits.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

nouveau_farmchick
True Blue Farmgirl

173 Posts

Paris
Sequim Wa
USA
173 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2008 :  09:33:24 AM  Show Profile
I have many times tried to unsubscribe to some of the forum, without success. I am logged in, go to my subscriptions, ask to unsubscribe, it asks me if I want to, I say "yes". I doesn't seem to make the change however. What steps am I missing?

God bless Farmers
Go to Top of Page

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2008 :  10:14:26 AM  Show Profile
Hi girls.
We've been puzzled by the subscription feature - most times it works for users to unsubscribe, but sometimes it doesn't. If you experience trouble unsubscribing, just shoot me an e-mail and I'll unsubscribe you.
Thanks!
Carol

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"
Go to Top of Page
  Technical Support: Previous Topic unsubbing from threads Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page