Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Fun things from the weekend, photos!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Fun things from the weekend, photos! Next Topic  

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2007 :  9:29:02 PM  Show Profile
In addition to all the out of the house fun stuff I did for my birthday, I also spent some time knitting, hanging out with the pups and putting up the rest of my Halloween stuff (I had to find where I put it!)

Here are some photos (first are Halloween things)...
My newest additions, Pumpkin head bride and groom (also with our wedding photos, and niece and nephew)!

Witches table

This is the first Halloween Doll I ever purchased, in 1996. She still looks great! I call her Jessamyn.

This is a closer look at her

Our little dog, who is the oldest in our family, tries REALLY hard to be just like her baby but LARGER sister, Rose. Took this while I was putting up my decorations. Cute!

This was taken on our drive today. These sweet cows!

Last but not least, this little guy flew right down onto these leaves while I was stuffing our scarecrow on the front porch (incidentally, he is the only unfinished project of the weekend!

"She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2007 :  9:39:07 PM  Show Profile
Jonni,
love your vintage linen display & your "furbabies".
Thanx for the wonderful pictures.

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Shirlaroo
True Blue Farmgirl

297 Posts

Shirley

Australia
297 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2007 :  11:22:13 PM  Show Profile
Jonni,thanks for posting these great pics. Loved all your halloween things. Your wedding photos in the background look so romantic.

Friends are the best collectables.
Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2007 :  04:59:20 AM  Show Profile
Great photos, Jonni!

I agree with Shirlaroo; your wedding pics are indeed romantic!

Jo

"Wish I had time to work with herbs all day!"
Go to Top of Page

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2007 :  05:59:52 AM  Show Profile
Jonni, I love your Halloween things. They are such lovely unique items. You have a very good taste! Your babies are so cute. The size difference is so cute to see. I bet they are best friends.
Thanks for sharing your photos.Have a great day.

Mary Jane

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2007 :  06:04:09 AM  Show Profile
Jonni -- Love the photos! The bride and groom pumpkinheads are so fun. Love all your displays -- especially the vintage linens -- so clever! And the little dog is, well, adorable. Those eyes. Thanks for showing the photos -- like a little visit to Jonni-land.

www.youaretoocreative.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

junkjunkie
True Blue Farmgirl

1306 Posts

Judy
Lawrenceville NJ
USA
1306 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2007 :  06:38:30 AM  Show Profile
Your Halloween decorations are very cute! Lots of character! Great photos of your sweet pets and your home. Very lovely!

"To have life in focus, we must have death in our field of vision." Benedictine monk John Main
Go to Top of Page

Bee Haven Maven
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

Beverly
Pennsylvania
USA
1862 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2007 :  06:43:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Bee Haven Maven an AOL message
Jonni...wonderful pics. I do like the Halloween decorations...that is the style that I love!!...looks a bit old, yet whimsical!

Visit my workshop at: www.beehavenmaven.blogspot.com
Visit our farm at: www.beehavenacres.blogspot.com
Aprons and other fun things for sale at: www.honeybeez.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2007 :  06:53:08 AM  Show Profile
I'm glad you enjoyed the photos--I love Halloween, and this week, the weather finally has a little "bite" to it, so I FINALLY felt like putting my collections out.

Those linens--for a long time they were in the "linen closet" which is more like a museum, really, and I bought an old wooden ladder at a salvage place, cleaned it up, sanded the rungs a little and put them on there...It made an otherwise really bare corner a little more fun--my husband says it's his favorite part of our living room.

Those are two of the four fur kids, but we are evenly divided (2 boys, 2 girls). These two just gravitate towards each other--and Daisy (the little one) has such a play drive, she's actually taught our big girl there how to play--she was always too busy making sure her job was done, but now she takes a break for fun :)

Thanks again for looking! Happy, happy Autumn!

"She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
Go to Top of Page

Nance in France
True Blue Farmgirl

1438 Posts

Nancy
St. Laurent de la Salanque
France
1438 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2007 :  07:34:35 AM  Show Profile
Great photos, Jonni and what a well spent weekend with so much accomplished! High five!! I loved the glimpse of the quilted wall hanging I think you mentioned in a long ago post. Hugs, Nance
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Fun things from the weekend, photos! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page