Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Tracking "theads" w/o subscriptions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Tracking "theads" w/o subscriptions Next Topic  

MasterGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

572 Posts

Chandra
Louisiana
USA
572 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2007 :  09:36:37 AM  Show Profile  Send MasterGardener a Yahoo! Message
Hi farmgirls,

Does anyone else find it difficult to remember which "threads" you've posted to? I know the "subscribe" feature is available...but I'd wind up with over 100 emails daily if I subscribe to all the forums that interest me. What do the other farm girls out there do to keep track? It's such a source of joy reading posts on this site. I am following Jo's advice and posting this as a new topic & feel sure I'll get a great idea or two. Thanks!

She considereth a field, and buyeth it; with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
Proverbs 31:16

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2007 :  09:40:47 AM  Show Profile
When I come to the forum each time I click on Active Topics up at the top right and it shows all the topics with new posts since the last time I visited. I felt the same as you until someone suggested doing that (quite awhile ago for me) I forget to tell new gals that little tip. Have fun!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

MasterGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

572 Posts

Chandra
Louisiana
USA
572 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2007 :  09:43:10 AM  Show Profile  Send MasterGardener a Yahoo! Message
Well of course...that makes sense. I knew someone would provide the solution. Thanks so much Jenny!

She considereth a field, and buyeth it; with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
Proverbs 31:16
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2007 :  6:59:11 PM  Show Profile
Jenny ALWAYS has a solution!!! She is one amazing farmgirl...

XOXO, Libbie

Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2007 :  6:35:49 PM  Show Profile
Yup ACTIVE TOPICS is what I do too. Sometimes I still miss a few things If I have to log off before I get to it all but I think I see most of it!

Felt and Fabric Crafts
www.willowartist.etsy.com
www.willowtreecreek.com
BLOG
www.willowtreecreek.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2007 :  7:18:34 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
I use active topics and subscribe to some too. Ones that are real important to me like swaps I am in and things like that or topics I started I will subscribe to for a while just encase someone has a question for me.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe
my bloghttp://sunshinescreations.vintagethreads.com/
my web store http://vintagethreads.com/
Go to Top of Page

Linda Houston
True Blue Farmgirl

538 Posts

Linda
Lake Charles Louisiana
USA
538 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2007 :  3:33:48 PM  Show Profile
I have been on and off the forum for over 3 years and sometimes I forget how to get around...and always someone as sweet as Jenny gets me "straight". I don't have a digital camera YET, but when I do get one, I will have to get detailed instruations from these farmgirls. The wonderful thing about all of you is: You never make us feel dumb or indicate that you are thred of giving the SAME instructions over and over. You are the best.
Go to Top of Page

carycamille
True Blue Farmgirl

163 Posts

Camille
Cathlamet Washington
USA
163 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2007 :  10:01:01 AM  Show Profile
There is also the drop down menu after you go to active topics that you can go back a few hours, days or even months. It is on the left hand side where it sayes "all forums", then "Active topics since".

Camille

www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/14088
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Tracking "theads" w/o subscriptions Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page