Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Wedding Photos! Update- Event Key
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Wedding Photos! Update- Event Key Next Topic
Page: of 3

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2007 :  09:05:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Everyone!

Did you see the beautiful Waterfall? My dad BUILT that by hand! Isn't that amazing? And my mom planted all those flowers! They worked so hard to make everything so beautiful.

And I loved my cake! The fountain was a last minute addition and I just loved it!

I couldn't have asked for a better day!

Alee
The amazing one handed typist! One hand for typing, one hand to hold Nora!
Go to Top of Page

farmgrlchick
True Blue Farmgirl

439 Posts

Theresa
Columbus Montana
USA
439 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2007 :  10:02:32 AM  Show Profile
Love the pics with all the kiddos!

Farmgirl Blessings,
Theresa
http://theresaslavenderbox.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Nance in France
True Blue Farmgirl

1438 Posts

Nancy
St. Laurent de la Salanque
France
1438 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2007 :  10:17:59 AM  Show Profile
Beautiful bride, beautiful dress, beautiful everything! And boy you can tell love was floating all around in the air. Thanks for sharing this happy day with us, Alee! Hugs, Nance
Go to Top of Page

kissmekate
True Blue Farmgirl

890 Posts

Kate
Delano Minnesota
890 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2007 :  9:29:31 PM  Show Profile
Alee, you look positively radiant! What a beau-ti-full family you have!!!! Congratulations, again.

Don't miss out on a blessing, just because it isn't packaged the way you expected. ~MaryJo Copeland
Go to Top of Page

babysmama
True Blue Farmgirl

931 Posts

Elizabeth
Iowa
931 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2007 :  9:35:16 PM  Show Profile
I must say, I usually hate strapless dresses but your wedding dress is beautiful!!! Wow! Love the family picture of you, hubby, and Nora - that one is priceless!
-Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2007 :  10:52:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Thanks ladies!

It was FREEZING that night! Poor Nora was reaching because she wanted to go back to my parents who had a blanket that she had been wrapped up in! She was a champ though! We had lots of fun and everyone pitched it to help.

Elizabeth- Usually I am not a strapless girl either- I always feel like I will tug at them, but this on was just so perfect! I loved it. It actually did have straps that we could have added if we wished, but they drove me crazy and honestly- when the David's Bridal attendant put them on my dress I wanted to throw them at her. Okay- so that was more because of how the attendent was acting rather than the straps...but I guess that is another story! LOL ;)

Alee
Go to Top of Page

newheart
True Blue Farmgirl

471 Posts

Margie
Owings Mills Maryland
USA
471 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2007 :  06:19:42 AM  Show Profile
Beautiful pictures Alee. finally found out how to view them.....

Margie.

Chocolate makes my Heart 'sing"...
Go to Top of Page

junkjunkie
True Blue Farmgirl

1306 Posts

Judy
Lawrenceville NJ
USA
1306 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2007 :  06:23:09 AM  Show Profile
You look beautiful, Alee! What a good looking couple! It looked like you had a beautiful day and had a lot of fun. I liked the pictures of you holding Nora and your king and queen of hearts cakes were very cute. Thanks for sharing the photos!

"To have life in focus, we must have death in our field of vision." Benedictine monk John Main
Go to Top of Page

kydeere40744
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

Jessica
Kentucky
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2007 :  07:09:04 AM  Show Profile
Hey there Alee. I just wanted to say that you was a beautiful bride. I remember seeing that dress when I was getting married and always thought it was a pretty dress. I love the black dresses too. :) That is what we used for our wedding. I always loved the fact that you can "reuse" the bridesmaid dress for other purposes like Christmas parties, funerals, socials, etc.

Love the photos! I hope that you guys have many years of wedded bless. We've been married 3 years in May but it feels like many more.

~Jessica in Kentucky~
Gardening is a way of showing that you believe in tomorrow...
Go to Top of Page

PlumCreekMama
True Blue Farmgirl

730 Posts

Heather
Iowa
USA
730 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2007 :  08:10:00 AM  Show Profile
Alee- that dress is absolutely gorgeous! And Nora looks so adorable! Those flapper dresses are cute!
Go to Top of Page

Meg
Moderator/Farmgirl True

974 Posts

Meg
Idaho
USA
974 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2007 :  1:23:31 PM  Show Profile
Alee~you are GORGEOUS!!! And Nora and the flower girl's dresses are so adorable!

MaryJane's daughter,

Meg
megan@maryjanesfarm.org
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2007 :  5:02:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Thank you everyone! You all are so sweet!

Alee
Go to Top of Page

mom2knk
True Blue Farmgirl

321 Posts

Blanche
So Cal
321 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2007 :  6:40:34 PM  Show Profile
Alee,
Your pictures are beautiful!!
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2007 :  03:57:45 AM  Show Profile
Yippeee, my slow computer finally let me see!!!!!!
Alee, those are beautiful sweetie and how fun. Glad your day turned out so grand. Finally I get to see your honey. LOL
Carol Sue

listening to the quiet moments
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2007 :  06:48:28 AM  Show Profile
Alee, your day just looks wonderful! I looked at all the photos, and I can't think of which ones I like the best! I adore the one of you and the girls in the white flapper dresses...and I think Nora just looks sooo happy, it's unbelievable! Her perfect little heart- shaped mouth!

I love, too, that your reception looked so welcoming, and so family oriented--the cakes looked great, and what a wonderful idea with the King and Queen of Hearts and the red poker chips!

Wonderful!

"She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2007 :  06:49:54 AM  Show Profile
Oh, yeah, and #109, with you and your OTHER baby! That's a great one!

"She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
Go to Top of Page

myfairlady636
True Blue Farmgirl

226 Posts

Janice
Fort Bridger WY
USA
226 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2007 :  06:55:45 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for sharing your pics.. how beautiful!

My Fair Lady
Go to Top of Page

country lawyer
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

1022 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2007 :  09:25:27 AM  Show Profile
Oh Alee! What a beautiful bride you are! And what a lovely wedding! Did everything go without a hitch? You look so calm and happy! Thanks so much for posting the pictures. Congrats!!! Wishing you and yours all the best. You deserve it!
Go to Top of Page

lisamarie508
True Blue Farmgirl

2648 Posts

Lisa
Idaho City ID
USA
2648 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2007 :  10:12:56 AM  Show Profile
Ahhhhhhh! You were just beautiful! I absolutely love the dress, Alee. Baby Nora looked so cute in her flapper dress. All the girls looked great in their flapper dresses. The one member of your wedding party who had the long black dress with spaghetti straps and the flowers on the bodice and around the hips... I love that dress, too. I'm guessing the first set of parents were yours and the second set were his parents?

Great pictures. I was just thinking about these Saturday and was going to ask you where they were. Thanks so much for sharing them.

my blog: http://lisamariesbasketry.blogspot.com/
My Website:
http://www.freewebs.com/lisamariesbasketry/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2007 :  11:43:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Lisa-

Yes, My mom (in the smoky purpley dress) has brown hair and my dad has the darker salt and pepper hair.

There were a few fun hitches, like my two nephews that were suppposed to be in the wedding party as the ushers were playing hide-and-go-seek (literally!) during the wedding! And Doug thought he was supposed to put the rings on my right hand because at the beginning that was the hands that we joined! :D Oh and the rings got mixed up on their two pillows. But just things that add character and fun to the day. No bad hitches. It was fun to sit around with my mom, grandma, sisters, and friends and do the crafting and sewing that led up to the wedding itself. My florist and cake maker were fantastic and I couldn't have asked for my mom to do a better job on everything else. I really feel so loved by everyone who helped out. People came and pitched in that were guests and it felt like just a big fun party. Afterwards lots of people stayed and just chatted and we had a nice brunch the next morning. It was above and beyond my expectations. I loved my wedding.

Hey mom- Can we do it again next year? :D

Alee
Go to Top of Page

lisamarie508
True Blue Farmgirl

2648 Posts

Lisa
Idaho City ID
USA
2648 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2007 :  11:55:30 AM  Show Profile
I'm so glad you all had so much fun. Weddings are supposed to be fun. I would think you could do it again next year and just call it an anniversary party! Ha. That would be an awful lot of work to do again! But more fun! I'm showing your pictures to Felicia so she knows what you, Doug and Nora look like. She's a real sucker for weddings and romance and such.

my blog: http://lisamariesbasketry.blogspot.com/
My Website:
http://www.freewebs.com/lisamariesbasketry/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Sage
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Pam
Worland Wyoming
USA
207 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2007 :  12:33:40 PM  Show Profile
Alee; ROFL I'd love to do it again. We already have the dresses and the decorations. The remodeling and the landscaping is done. You'll just have to plant hundreds of flowers and learn how to bake a wedding cake and do flower arranging. :) Or we could just have a family reunion. Alee's Mom

www.heritagedesigns.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

sgrbear724
Farmgirl in Training

19 Posts

Rebecca
Tyrone PA
USA
19 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2007 :  06:00:26 AM  Show Profile
What an AMAZING dress! Beautiful!

http:www.zeahrenaissance.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2007 :  09:06:01 AM  Show Profile
OhAli! I figured out how to get in to see the pictures (Finely!) You look beautiful! the dress is just amazing. Both you and Doug look so happy. I loved all of the pics of your family and friends and Nora! and your sweet dog. Just a beautiful wedding.

Thank you so much for sharing

Wishing you joy in small things and peace in your heart

Annika

http://panzymoon.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2007 :  10:03:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Thank you Rebecca and Annika! You are both so sweet! I think I am going to have to frame my dress and use it as art- I love it so! I was determined to have a simple, not extravagant dress, but I couldn't help getting the one I got when we were shopping. It just screamed my name! Which is funny because even 3 years ago I wouldn't have given that dress a second look! LOL

Sky was so good. We were in such a little flurry of activity just before the ceremony that we forgot to lock her up, but she did great and no one seemed to mind her running around. So that is a fun memory for me.

Alee
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Wedding Photos! Update- Event Key Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page