Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Update Kooky Cluckers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Update Kooky Cluckers Next Topic
Page: of 33

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2007 :  10:46:53 PM  Show Profile
Hey Pickles,
you mentioned getting some bottles of olive oil @ Trader Joes.... where is there a T.J. here in this side of WA.?
I love T.J.'s but thought that there were only 3 and they are located on the west side of WA.
On my DH last trip to Calif., I gave him a shopping list a mile long for my favorites @T.J.'s.
tata-4-now

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2007 :  12:49:33 AM  Show Profile
Yes yes, tell us Heather, cause I miss Trader Joes!!!!!
CS

listening to the quiet moments
Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2007 :  07:15:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
Grace and CarolSue - You're right....NO TJs East of the Cascades (but they're working on it). I was just in Seattle and as always before we hit the west slope, we stop at TJs in Issaquah. I have a neighbor who travels to Seattle often, so if you're in need of something I can add it to my list. Not sure when he's going again, but let me know. Regarding my comment about them working on it, they are trying to put some in the Spokane area, but they need to have more than one store in a 100 mile radius to support a distribution center. So, I've heard Spokane, Coeur d'Alene and possibly Sandpoint. Don't tell anyone...that's top secret. :o) Everytime I go into a TJs I harrass everyone who works there about info on when they're opening in Spokane. haha I email the corporate office too. Ok, I'm not really an annoying person, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Trader Joes. Anyway that's the poop scoop.

~Heather

Live Long, Laugh Often, Farm Much!!
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2007 :  09:13:18 AM  Show Profile
Hey Heather,
I was over in your neck of the woods yesterday,,,I love Cheney, & I LOVE the Ben Franklin store!!!!
I think they have a great fabric section..... so that equates too: I'll be out there more often.!!!
I wasn't feeling to great yesterday, not much better today,,,I think my body is trying to come down w/a cold,,,,probablly picked something up from the children at the pumpkin patch saturday. I haven't been around children in such a long time, & I rarely get colds, but doggone if I didn't pick something up, so I am loading up on all my favorite remadies. Hubby say's let it run it's course and then it will strengthen my immunites, besides I am committed for the next 3 weeks to help w/the hay rides & face painting so if I am gonna get a cold, now is the time to do it so I will feel well by next Sat.
That being said, I am going to go to my sewing room & finish up some project, maybe it will take my mind off my headach....or maybe I will have DH drive me over to Huckleberries so I can pick out so cold~comfort foods.
How long have you lived in Cheney? We thought of moving there but lavender plants don't fare well there, to cold & more snow, but a great little town none the less.
Well tata-4-now,

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2007 :  09:23:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
See ya'll wednesday,

Mommy to 2
Your FreckleFaced Farm Girl!!
http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2007 :  09:34:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
Grace - We've lived here for 4 years. We actually don't live IN Cheney, but between Cheney and Medical Lake. I jokingly call it Cheney Lake. I love the Ben Franklins too, but they won't be there much longer. The owner said that once the BiMart opens, he's closing for good. So sad!! You're right about Lavendar, I've tried growing it a few years now and it never makes it. Oh well. Catmint grows like weeds, so I guess I can pretend. :o) Sorry to hear you're under the weather. Are you going to be able to make it to the meeting this Wednesday? I hope so, I'm looking forward to putting faces with names. Well better go get cute...gotta work today!! Feel better soon!!!

Heather

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2007 :  1:47:24 PM  Show Profile
Ohhhh nooooo, I love the Ben Franklin store.....I sure wish he would change his mind, that is my favoite place to go. Drat it!!!!!
Yep Heather you keep bugging them for our trader joes.
Grace, you feel better soon girl.
Only a couple more days to go....
Hey Heather, I will email you directions.
later,
Carol Sue

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2007 :  2:38:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Darn! I love Ben Franklins! We used to have one in our home town and I was so excited to learn there was one so close! I had so much fun walking around with Carol Sue and Teresa the other day!

Alee
The amazing one handed typist! One hand for typing, one hand to hold Nora!
Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2007 :  2:59:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
It is a bummer! But, he won't be able to compete with BiMart...so I understand why he wants to close. Maybe if we all go in there and protest. :o) Kidding.

Heather

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2007 :  3:14:01 PM  Show Profile
I am not, will begging work. Heather got your phone number, will be calling you. Yippee, it was great hearing your voice.

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2007 :  8:05:06 PM  Show Profile
Whoooohhhoooieeee, less than 24 hours girls!!!!!!!
See ya soon.

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2007 :  10:32:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
This will be wonderful! I had better call about the beeswax tomorrow! :D

Alee
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2007 :  11:18:04 PM  Show Profile
things are okayley dokayley here almost ready for you gals to come just have to do the dishes and do a little pick-up.

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2007 :  07:22:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
Good Morning Girlies - I have decided against pie in lieu of chocolate cake. Hope that works for everyone! I have to work today, so I'm shooting for easy! Anyway, see you all tonight.

Heather

Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2007 :  08:14:38 AM  Show Profile
YUMMY that sounds great, and there will always be other times for pie.

There is one thing that we did forget girls and that would be beverages. I have hot cocoa and some teas.

Can't wait to meet all of you new girls and all the rest of you that I already know.

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2007 :  08:22:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Teresa when mikey gets home I'll head up.Have a good day myladys, I a workin at the school again today, so I'llsee yas later!

Mommy to 2
Your FreckleFaced Farm Girl!!
http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2007 :  08:53:34 AM  Show Profile
ok see ya when ya get here amanda and then i can show you the yoyos i started from the fabric ya gave me. i know i can side track so well lol

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2007 :  10:54:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Oh Ladies! I am so sorry, but I don't think I can come. I still have this horrible head cold and I don't want to get anyone (or their kids!) sick! I would feel so bad if I passed this around, so I will come and visit next month with you all! *hugs*

Alee
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2007 :  2:06:31 PM  Show Profile
Alee,
You weren't the only one with a cold, Grace is down with one too. Girls you get better and we will be thinking of you all.
Get well!!!!
Carol Sue

Edited by - Carol Sue on Oct 10 2007 5:24:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2007 :  6:17:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Carol Sue! I would have come because I am feeling okay, but I don't want to pass anything one. Right now it is just an annoying stuffy nose- but still. I don't want people coming around when they are sick so I figured I wouldn't come around since am sick. :D I hope you ladies are having a lovely time!!

Alee
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2007 :  9:20:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Wow it sounds like you ladies had a great time. I really wish I could have made it, but I am glad I didn't share my germs with you all :D

Alee
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2007 :  9:48:50 PM  Show Profile
I wish you could have been here too but thank you so much for considering germs and how they can affect us all. That my dear is appreciated.
Later, CS

Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2007 :  10:12:21 PM  Show Profile
amanda I forgot to ask you about your slippers, I loved them and want a pair.
it was great meeting you heather and I hope that you got to see your friend and her new little one. oh and her cake was very nummy and yummy. so she is our dessert go to gal. missed all of you gals who didnt make it and hope to see you next time. have a million great ideas, including a swap for next time.

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2007 :  10:16:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
Hi Ladies, it was great meeting you tonight. I did see the new little nugget. She's a beauty!!! But aren't they all?? At least until they're old enough to roll their eyes at you. haha Thanks again for inviting me to be a part of your group. Have a great night!

Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2007 :  10:19:27 PM  Show Profile
all gals please recheckout the first page its been updated. and mom kooky kluckers doesnt look right are you sure kooky starts with a k and not a c Cooky Cluckers. nope thata doesnt look right either. gonna go spell check kooky and it does start with a k. good grief my mind is going to mush Kooky Cluckers

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 33 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Update Kooky Cluckers Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page