Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 STRANGER 'PRIVVY' (guest bath room)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic STRANGER 'PRIVVY' (guest bath room) Next Topic  

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2007 :  3:00:50 PM  Show Profile
took a buncha' pics of our guest bathroom .. OH YES!!! lotsa' treasures in there .. but i figger .. all you do in there is back up and tinkle .. and drip-dry in the bathtub! i LOVE 'primitive' .. but all my 'dainty darlings' are soooooooooo hard to part with! SOMEDAY .. i will turn THIS room and my 'laundry room' primitive too .. will set aside in a trunk special things for our girls .. and release the rest to make history with other families.

go take a peek on my 'blog' xoxo

True Friends, Frannie

FREEDOM VALLEY FARM
KENTUCKY

http://freedomvalleyfarm.blogspot.com/

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2007 :  3:26:28 PM  Show Profile
Frannie all I have to say is that you must have an AMAZING house! Very cool!

Felt and Fabric Crafts
www.willowartist.etsy.com
www.willowtreecreek.com
BLOG
www.willowtreecreek.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2007 :  3:40:45 PM  Show Profile
So cool!! I love it! The only problem I see is that those who are waiting to use the guest privvy would have to wait for me to look at all the wonderful things you have in there. :)

Karin

Wherever you go, there you are.

Come visit me at:
www.madrekarin.etsy.com

www.madrekarin.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2007 :  4:42:24 PM  Show Profile
Frannie,
WHAT DO YOU DO WITH ALL THE THINGS ON YOUR PORCH COME WINTER?BACK TO THE SCHOOL HOUSE?
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2007 :  5:02:27 PM  Show Profile
oh chillun' .. these things are just the 'tip' of the 'iceberg' .. i have boxes and boxes and boxes of 'treasures' out in that schoolhouse. dang! been three years now and i still haven't gotten to 5% of them! ya'll come on down sometime and let's clean it out!

nancy ... we leave those things on the porch (it's got a roof) .. left them last year .. and all was fine. sometimes i'll get a 'smattering' of rain or snow' on the porch .. but it doesn't make it's way to the furniture (which is mostly up against the wall) .. and on 'pleasant days' .. it's fun to bundle up and 'sit a spell' out there in the wintertime.

True Friends, Frannie

FREEDOM VALLEY FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

Tammy Claxton
True Blue Farmgirl

1559 Posts

Tammy
Glen Burnie Maryland
USA
1559 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2007 :  05:18:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Tammy Claxton an AOL message
Girl, you have so many beautiful things!!! I would love to just sit and look at everything! I'm 10 hours away though... :( So for now I'll just drool over the pictures (Keeps all your stuff from getting wet anyway! lol)

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!

http://countryintheburbs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

junkjunkie
True Blue Farmgirl

1306 Posts

Judy
Lawrenceville NJ
USA
1306 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2007 :  06:24:32 AM  Show Profile
You have the type of house that I'd be 'ooohing and aaahing' as I look at all your treasures! Very nice!

"To have life in focus, we must have death in our field of vision." Benedictine monk John Main
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2007 :  07:34:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Beautiful, Frannie! I'm SO looking forward to seeing it for myself on the 11th.! :D

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2007 :  08:47:57 AM  Show Profile
gittin' ready to post some pics of my 'garden porch' .. check my 'gathering room' (blog) soon!

i do love 'stuff' .. so many sweet memories attached to the trips to find it .. friends i antique with .. runnin' the roads .. and 'living' with my treasures.

i've tried to 'simplify' .. but it simply sends me on a 'shopping frenzy' for more treasures!

(i'll let the 'girls' clean up after me!) xo

True Friends, Frannie

FREEDOM VALLEY FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic STRANGER 'PRIVVY' (guest bath room) Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page