Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **News from MaryJanesFarm
 FARMGIRL SISTERHOOD/VIRTUAL CHAPTERS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author **News from MaryJanesFarm: Previous Topic FARMGIRL SISTERHOOD/VIRTUAL CHAPTERS Next Topic
Page: of 3

Brenda M
Farmgirl in Training

16 Posts

Brenda
Moscow ID
USA
16 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2008 :  10:27:34 AM  Show Profile
Just a little correction to what Alee just posted. We are not going to be setting up henhouses for each and every farmgirl chapter. The henhouses need to be requested by the chapter leader before they will be set up. You can send me an email regarding getting a henhouse set up.

The request should come from the person who will be the 'head hencho' (leader) of the henhouse and you must be a sisterhood member. You will also need to provide me with a list of the members to be added to your henhouse. Those members must also be sisterhood members.

There has been some confusion regarding signing into the henhouse forum and not being able to post. Following is the information regarding those questions/comments (I don't mean this to seem like I am yelling, I just wanted it to seem more important than the rest of this post):

ANY ONE CAN GO TO THE HENHOUSE FORUM AND READ POSTS. YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO POST IF YOU HAVE BEEN LINKED AS A MEMBER TO A HENHOUSE. YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO POST IN THE HENHOUSE YOU ARE A MEMBER OF. IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF A HENHOUSE, YOU DO NOT/CANNOT LOG IN ON THE HENHOUSE FORUM OR POST TO ANY OF THE HENHOUSES, YOU HAVE READ ONLY ACCESS WITHOUT LOGGING IN.

If you have any further questions or want to request a henhouse or more information, please email me and I will be more than happy to help you.

brenda :)
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2008 :  10:41:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Sorry for the mis information. I was just going off the first post from MJ that said each active chapter would have one. I know lots of stuff has gone on since then. Thanks so much for the clarification Brenda! You are so sweet!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Please come visit Nora and I our our new blog:
http://FarmgirlAlee.blogspot.com" target="_blank"> http://FarmgirlAlee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

suethequilter
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

susan
jackson michigan
USA
36 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2008 :  04:51:47 AM  Show Profile
I just joined the sisterhood a few weeks ago. I don't know if there are any groups in lower Michigan as of yet, but I 'm trying to find one.
I have completed 3 merit bagde requirements, but can't find out how to send picturs in order to recieve the badges. Will someone please tell me how.

life is good
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2008 :  08:24:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Susan!

Welcome to the forum. What you need to look for is the "Farmgirl Sisterhood" heading on the forum or follow this link:
http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/farmgirl-sisterhood/merit-badge-application.asp
Also here is the page about the chapters and it has a great search tool to find chapters near you!
http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/Chapters/

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com

Edited by - Alee on Apr 25 2008 08:25:50 AM
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2008 :  5:07:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Hello everyone,
I've been on the computor just soaking up all the fun and wisdom dispensed on this site. It is awsome. I have a question tho- can any of you give me a lead on a cyber chapter to join? I've put out feelers to 7 chapters, some kinda close, some farther away, but then I was thinking maybe a cyber chapter would work. Thanks.

Farmgirl Sister #316
"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly." The Dalai Lama
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2008 :  5:17:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Teresa Sue!

What are your interests? There are the Nitty Gritty Farmgirls, the Bees Without Borders, the BookWorms and many more!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 **News from MaryJanesFarm: Previous Topic FARMGIRL SISTERHOOD/VIRTUAL CHAPTERS Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page