AmyEllen
True Blue Farmgirl

235 Posts

Amy
McPherson Kansas
USA
235 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2007 :  1:24:22 PM  Show Profile
We currently have 6 kitties and now with having to move we can not take them all with us. Could you all pray for good homes for the cats. I am so frustrated. The 4 adult cats were actually dumped by the previous tenants, and we took them on and have taken care of them. SO now we love the furry little suckers and we want them to have good homes. It may come to turning them over to the human society. Which while that WILL suck, I can at least hope for a home, and they will not starve to death. I would rather they had to be put to sleep if they can't find a home then for them to die starved of hurting or something. I could never just dump them and it makes me so mad when people do that. This so sucks. Boy this sucks. I am so mad I could spit.
Amy

http://lifenkansas.blogspot.com/

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4204 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4204 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2007 :  04:08:19 AM  Show Profile
Hope you can give them away. I too hate it when people dump their animals. We have had quite a few dumped by us. I would like to take those people,and dump them somewhere, and see how they like it. we call the humane society, and I hope the animals end up with their picture in the paper, and the people kids see their dog or cat listed. I know that sounds mean, but I just feel so bad for the animals.

Michele
Go to Top of Page

Cheryl
True Blue Farmgirl

919 Posts

Cheryl
Magalia CA
USA
919 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2007 :  10:11:51 AM  Show Profile
I will be praying that you find good homes for them. It is so hard when you have to get rid of one of your furry friends.
Cheryl

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Kitties Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page