Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Family Matters
 UPDATE And the fun goes on Added info
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Family Matters: Previous Topic UPDATE And the fun goes on Added info Next Topic  

AmyEllen
True Blue Farmgirl

235 Posts

Amy
McPherson Kansas
USA
235 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2007 :  12:49:35 PM  Show Profile
Well they refused to change the appointment, and frankly they will be sorry, I am sure. They are going to get a note of apology on the front door,

Sorry the house is a disaster, I have been in bed sick for going on 3 weeks and still would be if you all were not showing the house.
PS please don't let the cats out!!

I can only do so much. And frankly this week the kids are not being very Mom friendly or helpful.
Amy

I forgot to mention that it was my ankle I sprained or something. I can barely walk on it and it hurts quite a bit.
Sigh....

Okay I am even begining to find my life sort of well not believeable. I got out of bed this moring and fell flat on the ground, I could not get up right away and had to crawl over to shut off the alarm. I am now in bed with it up along with still working at getting over being sick, and then my "friend" calls and they want to show the house tomorrow, I think this may be impossible. Unless they want to show every room but mine, as I can hardly walk and have still been in bed due to ebing sick.

Me

http://lifenkansas.blogspot.com/

Edited by - AmyEllen on Sep 27 2007 07:13:28 AM

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2007 :  1:40:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Shame on your so called 'friend'. She should be only coming over to bring you chicken soup, a hug, and asking what SHE can do for YOU! I wish I could be there to hug you. I'm sending you e-hugs!

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2007 :  2:07:22 PM  Show Profile
Call your friend back and tell her tomorrow is just not good for you because you are sick and basically incapacitated!! Gosh. I'm with Janice. You need a little TLC
girlfriend.
Hope you get over this soon.

Karin

Wherever you go, there you are.

Come visit me at:
www.madrekarin.etsy.com

www.madrekarin.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2007 :  2:16:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Oh Amy! I am so sorry that you are so sick! Do you have someone who can come and help take care of you? Are you okay?

Alee
The amazing one handed typist! One hand for typing, one hand to hold Nora!
http://home.test-afl.tulix.com/aleeandnora/
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2007 :  4:40:11 PM  Show Profile
Gpodness girl, you do not need to show the house, rest and tlc, and big big big hugs to you.
Carol Sue

Enjoying life.
Go to Top of Page
  Family Matters: Previous Topic UPDATE And the fun goes on Added info Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page