Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Much appreciated surprise from Rhonda
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Much appreciated surprise from Rhonda Next Topic  

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2007 :  07:54:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
When I got home Thursday, I was amazed, surprised and very grateful to find a very large white envelope in my mailbox from Rhonda. My week had been going from bad to worse and by Thursday evening, I was beat for sure - my boss was pounding on me, my oldest dog was operated on for removal of a mass(won't know what it is for another ten days) and my spirits were as low to the ground as a gnats knees! So I took my envelope and sat down in my sunroom and opened it up. Look at the wonderful surprises I found inside:
;
Rhonda, you saved my week and made me cry all at the same time. How do farmgirls always know? I sat and savored the stories and photos in the Ideals book - here's my favorite quote:
"The town is man's world
This country life is of God" - William Cowper
I still have a crocheted trivet that my Mother made from pop bottles when I was little. And the children's book is such a sweet thing! I love the animal/farm related ones the best! The redwork bee is going in a frame so I can hang it on my office wall and see it every day. Thanks for all the gifts and for lifting my spirits, like farmgirls always seem to do: "Just in time"!

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2007 :  08:23:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Oh that is wonderful! And such a beautiful package too!

Alee
The amazing one handed typist! One hand for typing, one hand to hold Nora!
http://home.test-afl.tulix.com/aleeandnora/
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2007 :  1:22:43 PM  Show Profile
Isn't Rhonda the best..that girl has ESP for who needs a lift that day!! Beautiful stuff!!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

abbasgurl
True Blue Farmgirl

1262 Posts

Rhonda

USA
1262 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2007 :  9:53:01 PM  Show Profile
Awwwww...Janice, now I'm gonna blubber. I'm so glad to hear the package arrived right when you needed it. Sending happy thoughts your way and hoping this week is a better one for you!
Blessings,
Rhonda

I'm a one girl revolution.

Edited by - abbasgurl on Sep 25 2007 9:53:46 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Much appreciated surprise from Rhonda Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page