Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Thanks so much Rhonda! (Abbasgirl)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Thanks so much Rhonda! (Abbasgirl) Next Topic  

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2007 :  4:01:57 PM  Show Profile
I got the most wonderful package in the mail today from Rhonda..What a treat..thanks so so much!! It totally made my day.
To see pictures go to my blog. I just can't beleive how much I love it all..
A perfect little brown and white cow
a John Deere panel to make a bbq apron on heavy fabric
an adorable needle folder with a vintage print on it...
an Aunt Martha iron on for tea towels that I didn't have..cute one!!
a pattern to make a wonderful sewing bird that I love!!
cute card and cute bookmark too...
thanks so so much!!
Wait until you see the pics!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2007 :  5:43:42 PM  Show Profile
Oh Jenny....the brown cow I have in a box almost ready to send you will go with your twins perfectly!! One from you Grandma, one from Rhonda, one from Ronna...that's very nice. I'm so glad I checked out your blog.
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2007 :  8:55:20 PM  Show Profile
Yay!! YOu are so sweet Ronna. I have a box of things to get sent out to several different farmgirls. I will "get on it" next week and get those packages mailed. I want everyone to feel as nice as I did today when that box got here!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

abbasgurl
True Blue Farmgirl

1262 Posts

Rhonda

USA
1262 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2007 :  10:01:36 PM  Show Profile
So glad you like everything Jenny. I thought I was seeing double when I looked at your blog and saw two brown cows! I "met" the little cow in my favorite thrift shop, and thought instantly of you! I'm sure he is much happier being part of your herd instead of sitting on that dusty shelf.

Those Aunt Martha's are tricky...you never know which ones someone might have already...but of course we can never have enough! Happy to hear that's a new pattern to you. Enjoy!

Blessings,
Rhonda

I'm a one girl revolution.
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Thanks so much Rhonda! (Abbasgirl) Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page