Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2007 :  12:46:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
We have a chewie lion for Nora. It is really cute with chewie tabs for the hands and feet. She really likes him. So when we went on our walk yesterday I thought it would be a good idea to bring him along. Not such a good idea. Somehow she managed to drop him out of the stroller with out me seeing him. I didn't realize this until we got home.

When I went to go pick Doug up from work, I looked for the lion, but didn't see him. So today we took the same walk and found him! Yay!

Unfortunatly, it looks like he was hit by a car. The good news is that a good scrub should fix him up as good as new! :D

Oh the new things that a mother does for her baby! I never knew that I would fret so about a dropped toy, but even though Nora doesn't really _miss_ him, I know she does enjoy playing with him! LOL

Alee
The amazing one handed typist! One hand for typing, one hand to hold Nora!
http://home.test-afl.tulix.com/aleeandnora/

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2007 :  5:27:48 PM  Show Profile
Oh Aleee, the things us moms have done for our kids. How funny!!!!!

Enjoying life.
Go to Top of Page

MagnoliaWhisper
True Blue Farmgirl

2817 Posts

Heather
Haysville Kansas
USA
2817 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2007 :  6:02:23 PM  Show Profile
hehe, one thing I suggest is tying toys to the stroller. Buy buy baby sells some little strap things. It's saved things lots of times for me.
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2007 :  9:52:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
That's a good idea! The lion is hanging by a loop from a door right now so he can air dry after being scrubbed with in an inch of his furry little life (hehe)

Alee
The amazing one handed typist! One hand for typing, one hand to hold Nora!
http://home.test-afl.tulix.com/aleeandnora/
Go to Top of Page

MagnoliaWhisper
True Blue Farmgirl

2817 Posts

Heather
Haysville Kansas
USA
2817 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2007 :  05:52:38 AM  Show Profile
yeah I learned long ago you have to strap every thing down or it gets pitched. Shoes and socks, if I am going to be busy........they don't wear them! lol Cause you will never find the shoe/sock again if out and about! lol haha Just put something with feet on the clothes on them! lol haha

But, if she has a bottle or sippy cup that too will have to be tied down! lol I can't count the number of bottles I've saved with my neices and nephews after learning to tie things down. We used to go through so many cause when they were done they would just pitch them out, and if I was out and about in a busy/loud place I wouldn't hear or see it and they'd be gone forever! lol haha
Go to Top of Page
  Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic Nora lost her Lion Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page