Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Most Embarrassing Funny Moment
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Most Embarrassing Funny Moment Next Topic
Page: of 2

little feather
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Tawnya
Walnut Creek California
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2005 :  3:29:45 PM  Show Profile  Send little feather a Yahoo! Message
Oh Lisa, that is such a great story! What a sweet little boy to share his cookies with you!
His Mom must have been very proud of him!

Where ever you go, go with all your heart!
Go to Top of Page

LisaBee
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Lisa
Sparta TN
USA
149 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2005 :  10:47:09 PM  Show Profile  Send LisaBee a Yahoo! Message
I was so embarrassed when I found out I had been eating his bag of cookies instead of mine! I have thie picture of the mother going out for lunch with her friends after church and telling them all about the woman at the scrapbook show who ate her sons animal crackers.

"Don't feel totally, personally and irrevocably responsible for everything. That's MY job. Signed, GOD"
Go to Top of Page

Horseyrider
True Blue Farmgirl

1045 Posts

Mary Ann
Illinois
1045 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2005 :  3:55:54 PM  Show Profile
Oh my, you guys have me laughing! But I can really identify. I have a hard time juxtaposing words, letters, and numbers. It comes and goes; sometimes I'll go a really long time without doing it, and then it seems to happen relentlessly.

Once I was talking with someone, and wanted to ask a rather forward question. What I meant to say was "Since I'm often rude and nosy...." But what came out was "Since I'm often nude and rosy...."

I heard it come out of my mouth, and it wasn't what I meant to send! I thought I would die of embarrassment; the person I was talking to was laughing so hard I couldn't get away fast enough. I tried to just sink into the cracks in the floor. *sigh*
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Most Embarrassing Funny Moment Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page