Page: of 2

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2007 :  4:48:12 PM  Show Profile
Tasha, my website is www.petreader.com. There's a lot of useful info there if you check out the newsletters archived there. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer.

General info: Spirit is the essence of one's soul. It's what the soul "puts out" but it is not the soul. Whew, that's confusing. Capise? Ghosts are earthbound spirits. A lot of people who see "ghosts" are seeing psychic impressions on the reality of the place. For instance, there are churches in England where one can see the same band of ghostly monks cross across the church every day at the same hours. these are not really ghosts. They are psychic impressions made by the same activity being done for so long at the same hour by the same people.

One of the things I do is exorcisms - clearing a house of unwanted spirit activity. I could tell you stories that would curl your hair. These spirit folks are people who were nasty in life and continue to be nasty in death. They get off making others unhappy, just as they did when they were alive. Just because you die, you don't become an angel (angels are separate beings anyway, but that's another story). Malevolent spirits love to create havoc becauase they feed on negative energy. So, the way to get rid of them is to just tell them, firmly, that they are not wanted and they must go. You can't show any fear and you can even get mad at them.

There's nothing to fear anyway. Despite what Hollywood tells you, there are laws in the universe that EVEYONE must obey. One of these is the law of attraction and repulsion, which I've talked about here. Another one is the law that forbids spirit from harming human beings. (AHA). So, they can make you miserable but they can't hurt you physically. So what are you afraid of? You're the boss in this physical reality.

Saging and other rituals also work well, because you believe in them. That's what gives them power. For someone to do a ritual but who thinks it's baloney, they won't work.

You're right, Mary Jane, colors can mean different things to different people and you should go by your feelings. What I have told you is what is generally accepted by sages and scholars. If you grow up forming different perceptions for yourself, that is what works for you. I had some wild times in Upstate NY with all this stuff!

In this case, I did not detect anything bad. I truly believe they are Tasha's pals (some might call them faeries) and that they were just sharing a lovely day with her. How it felt to HER is what counts, tho.

Julie, I love your sory about Betsy. She reminds me of a very lovely spirit my daughter and I knew in our home in Oneida and whom we called "Granny". We would see her all the time and she would tuck us in at night and always made us feel loved. One Halloween, Chrissy gave a party and we saw Granny big as life in one of the pictures (which we never could find again!) Our home was on the historic register and in the basement we found an old trunk with medical supplies from the 1800s and gloves and some other things. There was also a picture of Granny as a wife, in the white dress we always saw her in) I still have that photo. The rest we gave to the historical society. When we left, I asked her if she wanted to go with us, but she said her husband had built the house for her and so she wanted to stay. We missed her.

I see animal spirits every day as a part of my work. Animals see spirit much more easily than people do. Especially cats. TO them, sometimes you're in a body and sometimes you're not. Can I answer any questions for you?

Farmgirl hug,
Patricia

check out my etsy site http://ThePlayfulFarmgirl.etsy.com

Take me home, country roads
Go to Top of Page

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2007 :  5:57:32 PM  Show Profile
Wow Patricia, that info was so interesting. Thank you so much for sharing. It all really is amazing isn't it? There are so many things that just are not easily explained away like a lot of people would like them to be!

Mary Jane

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2007 :  10:07:46 PM  Show Profile
Sooo true, Mary Jane. I love the way the scientists are learning and proving things we spiritual people have known for ages. For instance, my husband, Stu, who is a theoretical physicist, told me science has identified 11 other realities co-existing with ours. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Proves what I've always said about parallel lives and the fact that we exist in more "places" than this one. There are many "yous". God is indeed the Author of something mysterious and wonderful.

Farmgirl hug,
Patricia

Go to Top of Page

Shirley
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Shirley
Olympia Wa
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2007 :  12:21:16 AM  Show Profile
We used to have a cat named Piwac(siamese) after she died I think it was her spirit that would jump upon my bed at night. I havent felt her for a while and have wondered what happen to her and why did she leave.
Patricia, do you think she is still here?
Thanks
Shirley
Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2007 :  07:06:24 AM  Show Profile
Patricia,

I think it's so funny that you mention parallel lives. We were just discussing that very thing last night. Granted Rob was drinking whiskey and my friend and I polished off two and a half bottles of wine, ut it all made clear sense. I think that can clearly explain deja vu. I love deja vu.It's always fun...and if you catch it and pay attention you can make it last more than that quick moment...love it!

~*~Brightest Blessings~*~
Tasha-Rose

Blogs: http://gaiarose.wordpress.com
http://womonandsprout.wordpress.com
Homepage:
http://ForestFaeries.etsy.com
Birth is safe, interference is risky; TRUST BIRTH
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2007 :  11:42:14 AM  Show Profile
Shirley, I'll be happy to find out about Piwac for you. If you want, I'll send you my phone number and you can call me. No charge, of course. I have three Siamese. I love the breed. They have opinions on everything.

Tasha, parallel lives is one answer for deja vu. I've always thought it was the most sensible one.

love,
P

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Caught them! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page