Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Quilt Block swap NEW INFO page 6 bottom
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Quilt Block swap NEW INFO page 6 bottom Next Topic
Page: of 10

Kate
MaryJane's Farmgirl

135 Posts

Kate
Moscow ID
USA
135 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2005 :  09:14:03 AM  Show Profile
CJ I e-mail the list to you let me know if you got it! Thanks Kate

Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it.....unless they are spelling mistakes.
Go to Top of Page

countrymamma
True Blue Farmgirl

78 Posts

Rural Manitoba
Canada
78 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2005 :  2:37:07 PM  Show Profile
Kate I got it and sent you one back. Thanks!!

~Carol
Go to Top of Page

owwlady
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Jan
Tomahawk WI
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2005 :  4:11:01 PM  Show Profile
I know my address is wrong on some of the lists. For quilt block group #3, it's N99 W16181 Northway Germantown, WI 53022...some mail has gone through and some has been returned...Thanks, Jan Pinter
Go to Top of Page

quilt8305
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Mary
Spokane WA
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2006 :  1:25:36 PM  Show Profile
OK Now that the holidays are over this swap needs to be revived! I have at least seven blocks that I owe to people and they are going to be pieced and sent in the next two weeks. So, if you are in quilt block swap #2 be watching your mailbox. Blocks will be on their way to you soon.

Mary (P.S. Annie - yours will be the first out)

The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it. Wm. James

Edited by - quilt8305 on Jan 09 2006 3:12:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2006 :  11:50:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
Mary, I was just thinking the same thing...great minds think alike.....ditto on Annie gets the first one.
Go to Top of Page

quilt8305
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Mary
Spokane WA
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2006 :  08:58:56 AM  Show Profile
Yours will be next Diane.

Mary

The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it. Wm. James
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2006 :  11:11:16 AM  Show Profile
Annie should be having her baby any time now!!!

Jenny in Utah
It's astonishing how short a time it takes for very wonderful things to happen...Frances Burnette
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

AnnieT
True Blue Farmgirl

287 Posts

Annie

287 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2006 :  1:26:33 PM  Show Profile
LOL! You gals are too much. Today is actually my due date, but no baby yet. I'll let you know! I THINK I got all my quilt blocks out. I was on list #3... did everyone get one from me? Should have been quite some time ago.

I need to revive my own quilt projects soon. I have a green puss in the corner quilt top that I finished for our bed this summer, but it is still waiting for me to rip a border off of it (just looks goofy) and then get quilted. I also have a quilt that I've been working on sporadically for my daughter since before she was born. It really won't take too much longer. I just need to get cracking. At least that one doesn't need to be finished until she's out of her crib and sleeping in a twin bed!

Hope you are all having a wonderful start to the year!

Annie

Visit the Bramblestitches store: www.bramblestitches.etsy.com
Visit me at my blog: http://bramblestitches.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

quilt8305
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Mary
Spokane WA
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2006 :  3:44:02 PM  Show Profile
Annie, you sound a lot like me. I have a hand pieced one-patch quilt top ready to put the borders on; a red, yellow and green sunflower quilt that also needs borders; I have a tabletop size applique quilt that I carry around to appointments and things, I just put your block in the mail and have two more cut out and ready to piece, my oldest son just became engaged and so I need to think about a wedding quilt (I hope they give me lots of time), and my youngest son says he and his wife are planning to have children in about a year or so, so that means at least one baby quilt (good thing they're small!). If I ever get organized - really organized - everything would be a breeze!

Happy new baby! Such fun!

Mary

Go to Top of Page

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2006 :  12:18:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
Aren't all quilters/sewers/crafters like that? Let's take a survey!

Mary, I don't think the words organization and creativity go hand in hand. Not in my world.And I work best under pressure..how about the rest of you?
Go to Top of Page

quilt8305
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Mary
Spokane WA
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2006 :  09:29:53 AM  Show Profile
Diane, You're right about creativity and organization, but I still feel guilty working on a craft project when stuff around me needs to be done.

By the way, was there something going on at SeaTac yesterday? We had Air France and other odd airlines landing here!

Mary

Go to Top of Page

quilt8305
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Mary
Spokane WA
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2006 :  11:21:13 AM  Show Profile
Diane, your quilt block is on the way tomorrow.\\Mary

Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding. Albert Einstein
Go to Top of Page

quilt8305
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Mary
Spokane WA
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2006 :  12:50:44 PM  Show Profile
I have four more blocks to send out and then I am done with quilt block swap group #2. Would anyone from the other two groups like to swap a block ? I would like to have a few more blocks to finish a quilt.

Mary

Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding. Albert Einstein
Go to Top of Page

AnnieT
True Blue Farmgirl

287 Posts

Annie

287 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2006 :  5:17:52 PM  Show Profile
Mary,

I hope you don't forget me! I sent you a block a while back (I'm on list 3, though).

:)

Annie

Visit the Bramblestitches store: www.bramblestitches.etsy.com
Visit me at my blog: http://bramblestitches.blogspot.com/

*EDIT* Sorry Mary, I emailed you, and you DID send me a block. It is spectacular!

Edited by - AnnieT on Jan 24 2006 07:38:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

quilt8305
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Mary
Spokane WA
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2006 :  1:34:38 PM  Show Profile
I thought everyone might like to see the two blocks I have received so far. They are from Quilting Queen and Annie T. Aren't they beautiful?
Mary

Edited by - quilt8305 on Jan 24 2006 1:38:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2006 :  11:44:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
Mary, received your lovely block today, thank you.The other one I have received from Annie T. coordinates very well with your colors - yay!
I am finishing my blocks this week and mailing them this weekend in town.Need to buy some envelopes and some 3 cent stamps.

Thanks again, Miss quilt8305!!
Go to Top of Page

quilt8305
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Mary
Spokane WA
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2006 :  09:47:51 AM  Show Profile
Once again, is there anyone in quilt block swap groups #1 or #3 that would like to trade a block with me? I would really like to have enough to make a full size "Farm Girl" quilt. Please let me know.....I have only received two so far...........

Mary

Edited by - quilt8305 on Jan 30 2006 4:41:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bridge
True Blue Farmgirl

814 Posts

Bridgette
Southern Indiana
USA
814 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2006 :  12:37:39 PM  Show Profile
Can someone please send me the list that I am on for the quilt block swap.
I can't find my email............

I have my blocks almost finished!!

~~My Blog~~

Bridge's Bargins~Click to see
Go to Top of Page

Kate
MaryJane's Farmgirl

135 Posts

Kate
Moscow ID
USA
135 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2006 :  1:10:58 PM  Show Profile
Bridgette~
I'll send you your list through your e-mail. How exciting you're almost finished with the blocks!!
Kate

Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it.....unless they are spelling mistakes.
Go to Top of Page

quilt8305
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Mary
Spokane WA
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2006 :  11:19:02 AM  Show Profile
I received the best surprise in the mail this morning. A beautiful Light House Star quilt block from Diane. Thanks Diane, I love it.

Mary

Go to Top of Page

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2006 :  6:28:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
You are SO welcome Mary. Took me long enough!Between my hubby's 2 surgeries and the tree falling on our house, I am SO behind on everything!! Glad you liked it!! Love, Diane
Go to Top of Page

AnnieT
True Blue Farmgirl

287 Posts

Annie

287 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2006 :  7:37:09 PM  Show Profile
Hey Gals, Just a gentle reminder to finish up this swap, if you can. I've gotten some wonderful blocks, and I REALLY want to have enough to make a sampler quilt!

Annie

Bramblestitches Store: www.bramblestitches.etsy.com
My blog: http://bramblestitches.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2006 :  10:34:03 PM  Show Profile
YOu are so right Annie...I am guilty of being a big old slacker on this one. I will get my blocks done real soon.

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2006 :  12:52:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
Annie, I am STILL wondering if you ever got my block?? Please just drop an answer right here! I am so hoping it didn't get lost in your mail forwarding during your Move!!
Go to Top of Page

AnnieT
True Blue Farmgirl

287 Posts

Annie

287 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2006 :  2:06:49 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Diane!! My emails to you must not have gone thru! YES, I got your block and it's wonderful! THANK YOU!!

Annie

Bramblestitches Store: www.bramblestitches.etsy.com
NEW blog: http://bramblestitches.typepad.com/

Edited by - AnnieT on Apr 24 2006 2:11:25 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Quilt Block swap NEW INFO page 6 bottom Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page