Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Quilt Block swap NEW INFO page 6 bottom
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Quilt Block swap NEW INFO page 6 bottom Next Topic
Page: of 10

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2006 :  11:08:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
Hi Annie, glad you did receive your block. No, emails thru the Mary Jane Connection NEVER reach me, I don't know why.
Happy that you liked your block, and hope you can use the book too. Lots of cute stuff in it for your little sweethearts.
Go to Top of Page

AnnieT
True Blue Farmgirl

287 Posts

Annie

287 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2006 :  12:45:09 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Aunt Jenny! I got your beautiful "friendship star" block in the mail yesterday. What lovely fabrics you chose. Beautiful!

Annie

Bramblestitches Store: www.bramblestitches.etsy.com
NEW blog: http://bramblestitches.typepad.com/
Go to Top of Page

Martha
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Martha
Roundup Montana
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2006 :  8:20:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Martha a Yahoo! Message
HI, I'm Martha, brand new to this forum.. I would love to participate in a block swap. With novice swapppers a simple, perhaps 4 patch vintage square would be fun.

The river still runs downhill.
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2006 :  10:44:59 PM  Show Profile
Welcome Martha!!
You know what?? My sis in law gave me a stack of 4 patch blocks that her grandma in law had made some time ago. I will get them out and see how they look. I would love to send you a couple. Great idea.

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Jersey Girl
Farmgirl at Heart

3 Posts

Regina
Galloway New Jersey
USA
3 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2006 :  11:02:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Jersey Girl an AOL message

I would like to participate too !!! Always looking to build the 'stash"!

.Montana bound in 2 years, to start a farm.. any hints, advice or good thoughts are appreciated....
Go to Top of Page

khartquilt
True Blue Farmgirl

1176 Posts

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2007 :  04:54:48 AM  Show Profile
Hello to all, I am new to this forum. I am looking to join a new block/charm swap. If you need another person please let me know.
Thank you
Kathy
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Quilt Block swap NEW INFO page 6 bottom Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page