AmyEllen
True Blue Farmgirl

235 Posts

Amy
McPherson Kansas
USA
235 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2007 :  12:57:03 AM  Show Profile
I ran across the most intersting article today. It was about a little twon called Honeysuckle Corners in Mossouri. I posted it on my blog as the new site allowed that, anyway it is about a way of life I would not have guessed sill occured and sadly may be coming to an end for this sweet little town.

You will have to read it to believe it, I had to read it a few times and still have a hard time believing it. Which was a hint it is not real I have been informed by a reader of my blog.... Oh well I can laugh at myself I goofed..... But it is a cute story none the less. Wish it were a real place.

Amy

http://lifenkansas.blogspot.com/

Edited by - AmyEllen on Aug 25 2007 11:21:30 AM

ktknits
True Blue Farmgirl

582 Posts

Kathy
Northwest Indiana
USA
582 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2007 :  06:47:06 AM  Show Profile
What an inspirational post on your blog right above the Honeysuckle corners article! Will keep you & your family in my prayers--we do get down, but never out!

http://ktknits.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

mommom
True Blue Farmgirl

854 Posts

Susan
Lancaster Pennsylvania
USA
854 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2007 :  07:24:53 AM  Show Profile
The picture you posted of the beautiful house is breathtaking! Thank you for sharing that article with us. I got a chuckle out of your "bat" escapade! In reading your blog, one thing sticks out crystal clear to me: the Lord has given you a fantastic sense of humor in dealing with your trials. I can tell that your life is anything but roses....but you have the faith and courage to keep going. Love to you and yours. Susan
Go to Top of Page

AmyEllen
True Blue Farmgirl

235 Posts

Amy
McPherson Kansas
USA
235 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2007 :  11:20:15 AM  Show Profile
OKay thank you for check out my blog, I have been informed that I missed an important part of the story on Honeysuckles corners, its not a real place, sigh wouldn't it be cool if it was.... LOL Oh well I can laugh at myself. That taught me to stay up too lat and trying to read things..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH however I still left it posted just updated that I wish it was real

Hugs
Amy

http://lifenkansas.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9364 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9364 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2007 :  1:00:48 PM  Show Profile
Actually,
That story is cute but sounds a little like Charlie and the chocolate factory or something.
Amy,
I really enjoyed reading your blog.

"The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof and all that dwell therein."

www.torismimi.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Something hard to believe Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page