vintagegrl
True Blue Farmgirl

280 Posts

Jeanette
NH
USA
280 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2007 :  5:11:26 PM  Show Profile
Oh Clare, I admire you so much, I can imagine how scared you must be. May all the blessings, prayers and healing light from all of us ladies help you. Que Dios te quire y te favoresca, May God Love and Bless you, a blessing my grandmother always gave me whenever I saw her.
Go to Top of Page

Phils Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

1095 Posts

Ann
Parsonsburg Maryland
USA
1095 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2007 :  5:19:38 PM  Show Profile
He is making the way for you. May you continue in His peace, Clare.
Love,

Ann
Sairy Hill Thicket
There is a Redeemer.
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2007 :  11:54:34 PM  Show Profile
Hey Clare continuing to pray, one more thing behind you,
Yep Miss Brenda we will definilty be praying together on Thursday.

Enjoying life.
Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2007 :  6:09:28 PM  Show Profile
Clare,
You and your family will be in my thoughts. I will be praying all goes well for you.
All the best,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page

suzyhomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

806 Posts

Clare
Tyler Hill PA
USA
806 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2007 :  04:59:55 AM  Show Profile
Life is never what it seems. You just get adjusted to one idea and think it is OK, you can cope. Then, another curve ball gets thrown at you.

Yesterday, I felt like someone kept hitting me o nthe ehad with a baseball bat. today, I am up though.

One good thing, I am now on the pain medicine, and I take it with food, and it is helping some. I really wanted to get off the ibuprofen. And, I have a really comfortable recliner to sleep supported in. The pain from the biopsy set in after the anasthesia wore off. In two days time, though, I should feel better.

Monday is another big day as I meet with the gyn onc. I still have this hope that it is all wrong and it is just a really bad infection.

Country girl in NE PA
Go to Top of Page

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2007 :  05:33:28 AM  Show Profile
I am so sorry you are going through this hard, hard time, Clare. Pamper yourself today and create something beautiful.
XO,
Bonnie

My soul magnifies the Lord, And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior. Luke 1:46,47
www.beequilting.blogspot.com
http://beemoosie-picture-diary.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2007 :  06:07:01 AM  Show Profile
Thinking of you, Clare. It's a difficult road, this, but you know that, and you're heading towards it with eyes wide open, and MOST importantly, with love and support--from you husband, and family, and your farmgirl family. Whatever may come, it can be managed.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

"She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2007 :  06:17:32 AM  Show Profile
Sweet Heart we Love you so very Much Clare & are Sending you all our strength, hope & love..

Try to clear your mind this weekend..
Enjoy your Family & your love for one another..

& when you go in there Monday know your going in to fight..
What ever it may be that your up against big or small.. but that your going to win.

Thinking of you always Clare..
With all my love,
Kathie

In a World Where you Can Be Anything, Be Yourself..
Go to Top of Page

Phils Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

1095 Posts

Ann
Parsonsburg Maryland
USA
1095 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2007 :  08:23:05 AM  Show Profile
Ah, Clare, Sweetie. I hope the biopsy pain is soon gone. I'm glad you have such support from your doctors, and am praying for Monday's report. The bouncing up and down... as soon as you hear something, wooshh, it changes-- is so *hard*! I pray the Lord will deliver you from any cancer, but whatever happens on Monday, may you have complete peace and even joy in knowing His love and care.

Love,

Ann
Sairy Hill Thicket
There is a Redeemer.
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2007 :  1:06:43 PM  Show Profile
Hey Clare,
Glad that you had the energy to update us. Nice cushy comfort is a very good thing on a very sore body. We are praying for you girlfriend and sending lots of love and hugs. Rest and enjoy that family this weekend.
Carol Sue

Enjoying life.
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2007 :  1:19:00 PM  Show Profile
Praying for you Clare. Everyone here has said what we all feel - compassion, love and sisterhood. Hope the pain gets better over the week-end and that Monday brings good news.

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

Maryjane Lee
True Blue Farmgirl

2195 Posts

Maryjane
CA
USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2007 :  1:36:33 PM  Show Profile
Clare, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Thank You so much for coming here to talk to us. We will always be here for you! Thinking of you now and especially on Monday. XO

Hugs, Maryjane Lee

The Beehive Cottage~est. 1971
"Sisters on the Fly"
Go to Top of Page

suzyhomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

806 Posts

Clare
Tyler Hill PA
USA
806 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2007 :  2:29:37 PM  Show Profile
[quote]Originally posted by suzyhomemaker

Life is never what it seems. You just get adjusted to one idea and think it is OK, you can cope. Then, another curve ball gets thrown at you.

Yesterday, I felt like someone kept hitting me o nthe ehad with a baseball bat. today, I am up though.

One good thing, I am now on the pain medicine, and I take it with food, and it is helping some. I really wanted to get off the ibuprofen. And, I have a really comfortable recliner to sleep supported in. The pain from the biopsy set in after the anasthesia wore off. In two days time, though, I should feel better.

Monday is another big day as I meet with the gyn onc. I still have this hope that it is all wrong and it is just a really bad infection.

Country girl in NE PA
[/quote]

Country girl in NE PA
Go to Top of Page

suzyhomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

806 Posts

Clare
Tyler Hill PA
USA
806 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2007 :  2:33:52 PM  Show Profile
I forgot to tell you what amazing women you are. I feel like I am on the praire, and I have such wonderful neigbor ladies, taking time from their busy lives to help me.

I'm already planning my attack on this and are mentally hitting it already with big bombs. I'm going to really enjoy my family this weekend and be ready for action next week!

quote:
Originally posted by suzyhomemaker

[quote]Originally posted by suzyhomemaker

Country girl in NE PA

Country girl in NE PA
[/quote]

Country girl in NE PA
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2007 :  2:40:40 PM  Show Profile
Yep, that's us, "Little Farmgirls On the Prarie", lol. Seriously, Clare, I'm surrounding you with healing and seeing you whole and healthy and giving thanks for your abundant good health.

love,
Patricia

check out my etsy site http://ThePlayfulFarmgirl.etsy.com

Take me home, country roads
Go to Top of Page

white cupboard
Farmgirl in Training

23 Posts

maryanne
gahanna oh
USA
23 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2007 :  4:16:35 PM  Show Profile
i am a new girl here,and all my prayers are with you......

the sweet smell of fresh cut grass,to nap under a tree on a cool fall afternoon,to hear my grandchildren wisper"i love you" in my ear,to taste the sweetest chocolate bar....life is grand and i am thankful....
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2007 :  10:58:48 AM  Show Profile
Welcome, Maryanne! You're going to love it here!

Farmgirl hug,
Patricia

check out my etsy site http://ThePlayfulFarmgirl.etsy.com

Take me home, country roads
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2007 :  11:07:03 AM  Show Profile
Clare,
Good thoughts for MONDAY, Will be thinking of you.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Pearlsnjeans
True Blue Farmgirl

248 Posts

Vicki
West Haven Utah
USA
248 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2007 :  9:22:55 PM  Show Profile

I'll add my prayers to the rest. Praying that all will be well with you.

Vicki

Farmgirls are elegant
Go to Top of Page

cinnamongirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1682 Posts

Carrie

Canada
1682 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2007 :  10:29:16 PM  Show Profile
You go Clare and we are standing here with you. Do not forget you are one of those amazing women on the prairie, we pull strength from each other. Live in the moment you will have your victory! Farmgirls rule and our prayers will be heard!

(((((((HUGS)))))) (((((((PRAYERS)))))) ((((((HUGS)))))) ((((((PRAYERS)))))) ((((((HUGS)))))) ((((((PRAYERS))))) ((((((HUGS)))))) Hear our prayers and heal our sister!!!
Go to Top of Page

white cupboard
Farmgirl in Training

23 Posts

maryanne
gahanna oh
USA
23 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2007 :  06:21:11 AM  Show Profile
thank-you for the warm welcome.....i am not really good on the computer,but i am learning and the site is a little overwelming..but i feel at home here...you all are my kinda girls.....

the sweet smell of fresh cut grass,to nap under a tree on a cool fall afternoon,to hear my grandchildren wisper"i love you" in my ear,to taste the sweetest chocolate bar....life is grand and i am thankful....

Edited by - white cupboard on Sep 09 2007 06:21:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

jennym
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Jenny
Green Lane PA
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2007 :  07:05:12 AM  Show Profile
Clare - My heartfelt prayers are with you in this difficult time. I know tomorrow will be hard but I hope it helps to know that so many prayers and hugs and love are being sent your way - including mine!

Jenny

Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10
Go to Top of Page

Sweet Harvest Homestead
True Blue Farmgirl

279 Posts

Lindy
Stanfield NC
USA
279 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2007 :  08:12:49 AM  Show Profile
Dear Lord in Heaven,
Please, Please be with Clare and her family and bring her comfort.
Please let her tests turn out to be fine. Help her to get well.

I am thinking about you Clare!!! I wish you the very best.
Lindy

www.sweetharvesthomestead.typepad.com
Go to Top of Page

Kelly43
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

NJ
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2007 :  08:52:40 AM  Show Profile
Dearest Clare, Add my Amen to Lindy's prayer. Will be thinking of you tomorrow, will be with you right by your side, we all will be!!!! There is a great Rascal Flatts song out there called Stand. If you can get your ears on it it might help inspire you. This is the chorus "Cause when push comes to shove you show what you're made of. You might bend till you break cause it's all you can take. On your knees you look up, decide you've had enough. You get mad, you get strong, wipe your hands, shake it off, then you Stand!"
Stand Clare and we'll be there to support you!
Love,
Kelly
Go to Top of Page

white cupboard
Farmgirl in Training

23 Posts

maryanne
gahanna oh
USA
23 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2007 :  03:16:52 AM  Show Profile
clare, well it is 6:00 here in cols,ohio....i woke at 5:00 and the first thing i thought of was you....my prayers are with you today....remember god only gives us what we can handel and in everything there is a lesson for someone...so take a deep breath and know that you are part of a great plan, it might not be your plan,but....he will provide and take care of you...i will think of you all day...........and his angles will surround every step of your today... love,maryanne

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Prayers for Monday 9/10 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page