abbasgurl
True Blue Farmgirl

1262 Posts

Rhonda

USA
1262 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2007 :  11:04:16 PM  Show Profile
Clare,
I am so sorry you are going through this. I am praying for strength, peace of mind and absolute healing for you. Try not to be afraid of the unknown. I know this is difficult, as it is so easy allow our minds to go places they shouldn't. Let's keep positive thoughts and hope for the very, very best! Please keep us updated on how you are feeling Clare.
Bless you!
Rhonda

I'm a one girl revolution.
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2007 :  11:10:45 PM  Show Profile
Ohhhh Clare,
We will keep on praying and lifting you and your family up. Wrapping you up in love sweetie and your family.
Carol Sue

Enjoying life.
Go to Top of Page

Shirley
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Shirley
Olympia Wa
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2007 :  11:52:48 PM  Show Profile
Good thoughts and prayers go out to you.
shirley
Go to Top of Page

Nance in France
True Blue Farmgirl

1438 Posts

Nancy
St. Laurent de la Salanque
France
1438 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2007 :  01:34:18 AM  Show Profile
I just saw this post, Clare. I cannot tell you how sorry I am to hear of this development, but I will echo what all the other gals have already said; first you are much loved by everybody, and we are praying hard for you and your family, and you have God to go to when your faith gets weak. I read a really good quote (by Abraham Lincoln if I remember correctly) that goes something like "I found myself down upon my knees because I had realized there was absolutely nowhere else to go". Love and strength to you. Nance
Go to Top of Page

suzyhomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

806 Posts

Clare
Tyler Hill PA
USA
806 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2007 :  05:19:16 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, ladies. I read most of these in the middle of the night when I jsut could not lay awake in bed any longer. I will be happy to try that anti-anxiety again to sleep. This time when I acknowledge the pain, I know what is causing it and can't seem to help thoughts swirl around. daytime is much easier, things to do to occupy hands, mind and deter the pain. Monday I will get a new prescription to help during the time of waiting. Wiating is the hardest. Once you have a plan, you feel better knowing you are working toward resolution.

Ok, God is my friend and last night I repeatedly pictured crawling into his lap and resting my head on his chect as I need comfort and someone to take it all into his hands. This time around I release control very much to God and wil ltrust him to lead me where I need to go, get me through what lies ahead and stay with me always.

Country girl in NE PA
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2007 :  06:32:36 AM  Show Profile
Clare- I am glad to hear that you are feeling some comfort in this scary time. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Karin

Wherever you go, there you are.

Come visit me at:
www.madrekarin.etsy.com

www.madrekarin.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

ktknits
True Blue Farmgirl

582 Posts

Kathy
Northwest Indiana
USA
582 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2007 :  06:40:34 AM  Show Profile
Clare, (((((hugs))))) and love to you and prayers to God above to be with you and strengthen you for healing and the road that lies ahead. We're all in your corner!!

Love, Kathy T

http://ktknits.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

ktknits
True Blue Farmgirl

582 Posts

Kathy
Northwest Indiana
USA
582 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2007 :  06:51:55 AM  Show Profile
FYI, AmyEllen posted on another thread (Something hard to believe in Across the Fence), and referred to her blog, http://lifenkansas.blogspot.com She has been going through some "challenging" times, and has some inspirational Bible verses and thoughts about the bad times in life that we all go through there, if anyone's interested.

http://ktknits.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

mommom
True Blue Farmgirl

854 Posts

Susan
Lancaster Pennsylvania
USA
854 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2007 :  07:09:45 AM  Show Profile
I am going to ask that all of us start praying Sunday night for our dear farmgirl friend. Then, continue praying Monday. Prayer doesn't have to be elaborate. Just ask God to surround His child with strength. My Bible says "where two or more are gathered in His name, He is there also." Blessings and strength to you, Clare. Love, Susan
Go to Top of Page

Phils Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

1095 Posts

Ann
Parsonsburg Maryland
USA
1095 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2007 :  08:22:03 AM  Show Profile
Oh, Clare. I picture you also in Jesus' lap with his hand on your head holding you close. It's such a hard-won triumph to release control to Him, and just to rest. Psalm 131; Like a weaned child... is great comfort to me.

Ann
Sairy Hill Thicket
There is a Redeemer.
Go to Top of Page

suzyhomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

806 Posts

Clare
Tyler Hill PA
USA
806 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2007 :  09:28:50 AM  Show Profile
The phone has been ringing and friends are calling as they read my email from last night. I am finally accepting that my life will be changing and feel a bit more comfortable with that. I think change is the hardest lesson for all of us. It's REALLY difficult to be fluid and flexible. It's impossible to quiet all the fear of the unknown, but then I breathe deeply and remember "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me."

Yes, please pray for me on Monday and pray for my family. I am worried about my dd as she will start school Monday. She is very sensitive and understands the whole picture much better than I wish. You can't just reassure her it will be OK so I just tell her that I love her, I am her mother, and I want to be her mother for many, many more years; I will do whatever I need to to insure this as best as I can. I really feel prayers are so essential this time around. I think God has a huge hand in everything, and though I know that death is just a transformation to life in light and beauty with God, I am not ready yet to make that transition. So, I guess it does not hurt to keep telling Him this. :-)

It's so much easier to cope during the daytime!

Country girl in NE PA
Go to Top of Page

Maryjane Lee
True Blue Farmgirl

2195 Posts

Maryjane
CA
USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2007 :  11:30:34 AM  Show Profile
Dearest Clare, You are in my thoughts and prayers. XO

Hugs,
Maryjane Lee

The Beehive Cottage~
est. 1971
Go to Top of Page

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2007 :  1:00:10 PM  Show Profile
Clare,
I am praying for you and sending healing thoughts your way.The unknown is the scariest part. You are right, nights seem to go on forever. Once everything is known, you will know what you are dealing with and feel much better.I pray all is well.

Hugs and prayers,
Mary Jane

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page

MamaHumbird
True Blue Farmgirl

116 Posts

Holly
Cleveland Missouri
USA
116 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2007 :  1:16:23 PM  Show Profile
Clare,
I too will pray for you and your family. In fact I will make sure my entire family prays for you. I cannot say I know how you feel, but as a mother and wife I can only imagine how scared you are. I am so thankful that you have such tremedous faith. God will take care of you and your family and in the mean time your "farmgirl family" will keeping praying and wishing you the best.

Holly
Go to Top of Page

Mikki
True Blue Farmgirl

1510 Posts

Mikki
Austin Indiana
USA
1510 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2007 :  1:25:44 PM  Show Profile
Clare, God bless you. I am in prayer for your complete healing. Blessings to you, Mikki

~~Blessings, Mikki Jo

www.mikkijo.etsy.com

http://burningmeadowsprings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

FarrarFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

330 Posts

Lynda
Frohna Missouri
USA
330 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2007 :  1:48:43 PM  Show Profile
Hi, Clare,
Adding another prayer warrior to your growing list. Faith gives you courage and your girls will feel that and see that in you, too and they will be strong for you, even when you don't feel like you are. I have a boss who use to close all his correspondance with this phrase and I share it with you that above all else, "Keep the Faith." I will be praying for you, too and am sending a hug for you and to share wth your girls. It's amazing to see how the Lord works so quickly in your heart and mind as I was reading through the thread and seeing your posts. He is at work and will not let you go. Also read Jeremiah 29:11, it is full of hope and promise. Also Romans 8:28. They are rock solid verses to keep you focussed on His love for you and hope fulfilled. I will continue to watch your posts and grow in faith with you. God bless you richly and abundantly with strength and good health.

In His hands,

Lynda

Pray in faith and you will not live in doubt.
www.pamperedchef.biz/lorenzfamilycooks
Go to Top of Page

janetinva123
True Blue Farmgirl

363 Posts

Janet
newport news va
USA
363 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2007 :  2:02:48 PM  Show Profile
Clare, you are in my thoughts and prayers

Jc
http://beloved-creations.blogspot.com
http://beloved-creations.com
Go to Top of Page

junkjunkie
True Blue Farmgirl

1306 Posts

Judy
Lawrenceville NJ
USA
1306 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2007 :  3:28:55 PM  Show Profile
Clare, Just know that we are all behind you 1000% that everything goes well for you and your family. Staying positive is very important and you seem to have the right attitude, although when you need to, give in to the good cry. You know, however, that everything may turn out ok, so try not to think the worst. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Judy

"To have life in focus, we must have death in our field of vision." Benedictine monk John Main
Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2007 :  3:54:23 PM  Show Profile
Oh Clare, I'm sending you a giant hug, and know that I'm sending prayers and positive thoughts upward for you and your family. Love, Lu

--
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
http://luzy.etsy.com- My etsy store!
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2007 :  4:22:52 PM  Show Profile
Stay strong Claire, I"m sending you healing prayers and blessings!

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com
www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com
www.photo-per-day.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Shirlaroo
True Blue Farmgirl

297 Posts

Shirley

Australia
297 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2007 :  5:58:39 PM  Show Profile
Dear Clare, Thinking of you and your family.

Friends are the best collectables.
Go to Top of Page

pearl
Farmgirl in Training

13 Posts

Sue
Bonners Ferry ID
USA
13 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2007 :  9:19:39 PM  Show Profile
Dear Clare, more prayers for you and your family. So sorry you are going through all this pain and worry. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts. God Bless.
Sue
Go to Top of Page

Bee Haven Maven
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

Beverly
Pennsylvania
USA
1862 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2007 :  04:44:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Bee Haven Maven an AOL message
Clare....hugs and prayers and heartfelt healing wishes coming your way today from so many of us here. You are never alone....we are with you in spirit for sure. I would have written sooner,but just found your post via the apron mini swap. You had mentioned that you wish you could meet these gals in person.....check out the Apron sewalong....we are planning APRONSTOCK 2008 at my farm in central PA next June....you must plan to join us. Something wonderful to look forward to and you get to meet us all in person and we..you. And good news...it is a short drive for you! I will keep you in the forefront of my thoughts today! Best of luck.
Go to Top of Page

Patsy
True Blue Farmgirl

592 Posts

Illinois
USA
592 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2007 :  06:51:56 AM  Show Profile
Clare, hang in there sweetie. If it does happen to be cancer (and there is a chance it isn't), you beat it once and you can do it again. We will all be there for you.

Dear Lord,
Sometimes thinks happen we just don't understand. But You are always by our side to give us comfort and peace. Please work Your healing on our dear Clare and send Your angels to comfort her and lead her in the way You have planned.
In Your Son's Name we pray, Amen

May God bless those who love the soil,

Patsy

Go to Top of Page

mommom
True Blue Farmgirl

854 Posts

Susan
Lancaster Pennsylvania
USA
854 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2007 :  07:12:50 AM  Show Profile
Morning God and Clare: Please be with your child today as she visits the doctor and give the dr. plenty of your wisdom and love. Bless Clare with hope and grace. Hear all of our prayers today, Lord, and keep our Clare strong and courageous. In your Son's name we all pray, Amen. Susan
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Prayers for Monday 9/10 Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page