True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2007 :  11:30:50 AM  Show Profile
Thinking of You sweet Ann..

In a World Where you Can Be Anything, Be Yourself..
Go to Top of Page

Phils Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

1095 Posts

Ann
Parsonsburg Maryland
USA
1095 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2007 :  11:59:32 AM  Show Profile
Oh, my dear Farmgirl Friends, I just saw your posts and am in tears. Thank you so very much! Your prayers and messages mean more than you can know.

Ann
Sairy Hill Thicket
There is a Redeemer.
Go to Top of Page

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2007 :  3:41:09 PM  Show Profile
Ann,
I have been praying for you for some time now. I cannot tell you how affected I am by your courage and your faith. I feel God is smiling down on you and that he has a gentle arm around you at all times. He will be with you and no matter what this turns out to be, He will be there to help you. You will be in His tender loving care and always in our prayers.

Mary Jane

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page

britchickny
True Blue Farmgirl

1048 Posts

Angie
Port Orange Florida
1048 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2007 :  3:47:12 PM  Show Profile
Ann, my prayers are added to all the others. We will all lift you up so that you will never feel that you have to handle this yourself. You know the the Lord is faithful and is walking right beside you on whichever path you are on. When those tearful times happen, just cry to Him.
God Bless you Ann.
Angie.

"Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance" JUDE 1:2
Go to Top of Page

Phils Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

1095 Posts

Ann
Parsonsburg Maryland
USA
1095 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2007 :  08:08:52 AM  Show Profile
There wasn't much accomplished yesterday. Much exclamation about how surprising the electical studies' results were, and also that the head of the dept. at Hopkins did them. They form the basis of the ALS diagnosis. The bloodwork still needs to be done by a neurological testing company which my insurance apparently won't pay for, so I'm trying to arrange to pay privately for that. Hopkins still hasn't sent the local doctor reports from the July visit there, and also hasn't explained what, exactly, the spinal tap is to check. Communication has to take place before that can be done so as to not have to have it repeated. My next visit is Nov. 7, and I don't expect to learn anything before then.

I did make the phone call to my parents last night to tell them that ALS is by far the most likely source of this trouble. A dear friend of theirs had it, so I was very hesitant to tell them the unvarnished truth... they know too much about it. I won't know until they've had time to digest the news how they're really doing, but on the phone they both seemed to handle it well. I'm very thankful for that.

Thank you all for praying. I'm so grateful!

Love,

Ann
Sairy Hill Thicket
There is a Redeemer.
Go to Top of Page

cinnamongirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1682 Posts

Carrie

Canada
1682 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2007 :  11:39:44 PM  Show Profile
I am praying for you and the doctor to work towards the answers you need to move forward.

(((HUGS)) ((PRAYERS)) ((HUGS))

Edited by - cinnamongirl on Sep 08 2007 11:40:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2007 :  8:03:41 PM  Show Profile
I don't know how I've missed this, but I'm just now reading about you Ann. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Is there anything that I can send you to help occupy your time? Maybe something like books or crossword puzzles, or maybe a little hand sewing project kit? Let me know if there's anything that interests you, and I'll get it in the mail for you. Love and hugs, Lu

--
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
http://luzy.etsy.com- My etsy store!
Go to Top of Page

Phils Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

1095 Posts

Ann
Parsonsburg Maryland
USA
1095 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2007 :  03:34:36 AM  Show Profile
Lu, you are so sweet. I'm in good shape, however. Got a quilt going that will take eons to finish (echo quilting) and many craft projects that are un-dones.

I will, however, take all the hugs and prayers you and others send. I thank God for all of you.

Ann
Sairy Hill Thicket
There is a Redeemer.
Go to Top of Page

greentea
True Blue Farmgirl

76 Posts

Alicia
Wisconsin
USA
76 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2007 :  08:53:27 AM  Show Profile  Send greentea an AOL message  Send greentea a Yahoo! Message
Thinking and praying for you.
Go to Top of Page

Maryjane Lee
True Blue Farmgirl

2195 Posts

Maryjane
CA
USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2007 :  10:01:24 AM  Show Profile
You are in my thoughts and prayers Ann!

Hugs, Maryjane Lee