Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **Welcome Wagon
 Missouri Farm gal says "Howdy"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Missouri Farm gal says "Howdy" Next Topic  

rnmarti
Farmgirl at Heart

9 Posts

Marti
Trenton Mo
USA
9 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2005 :  08:09:03 AM  Show Profile
Hi gals! Just had a gal in Florida tell me about this exciting spot and already bought Mary Jane's book as well as 3 more for gifts! I am a Farmer's Daughter, Farmer's Wife and RN! I grew up on the farm that I live on in North Central Missouri. I am mom to 5 and Granny to 12! I am 55 years old and work in the Emergency Room of a Regional Hospital here in north Missouri. So believe me, I lead an interesting busy life. We raise black angus cattle. We have a garden and I love to can, freeze, bake etc. My hobbies are quilting, pen pals, reading, counted cross stitch, crocheting, basketweaving, sewing and tons more. I sew for weddings, baby nurseries, clothing, etc. I can't wait to hear from you all. rnmarti

DeeHarp
Farmgirl in Training

39 Posts

Dee
Missouri
39 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2005 :  09:46:38 AM  Show Profile
Welcome Marti!
I live south of K.C. MO.
You have alot to offer the ladies with all that you are involved in!
Dee :-)

Go to Top of Page

The Farmers Daughter
Farmgirl in Training

46 Posts

Sherry
LeRoy Kansas
USA
46 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2005 :  3:23:37 PM  Show Profile
Hi Marti! Wanted everyone to know what a wonderful/talented friend you are!...Girls, Marti and I met 37 (?) years ago as snail mail pen pals! We've been through A LOT together and she's been a dear friend. You'll find she's a true farm gal and a wealth of information! Love ya Marti!

Sher, The Farmer's Daughter
Go to Top of Page

Clare
True Blue Farmgirl

2173 Posts

NC WA State
USA
2173 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2005 :  3:28:40 PM  Show Profile
Hello and Welcome, Marti, from another Farmer's Daughter. You are in good company here!

**** Love is the great work - though every heart is first an apprentice. - Hafiz
Set a high value on spontaneous kindness. - Samuel Johnson****
Go to Top of Page
  **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Missouri Farm gal says "Howdy" Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page