Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 A site I like, Maybe you will too
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic A site I like, Maybe you will too Next Topic  

mkmomus
True Blue Farmgirl

248 Posts

Merle
Greensboro NC
248 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2007 :  2:07:46 PM  Show Profile
Hello girls,
I was in the welcome boards and Mary Jane from NY joined in. She mentioned she liked the Adirondacks. Well, that got me to thinking, when I was up there this summer visiting family, I found a great store. It is called North Country Books. It is all about the Adirondacks. They have tee shirts, posters books and more. I bought a tee shirt and it is very nice. Not flimsy. I have washed is a few times and it is washing great. The site is: http://www.northcountrybooks.com/

If you go to new products you can down load the catalog. I got a great little book there called something like "Uses for Mooses". Sort of like that Bad Cat book, with real pictures of Moose with funny captions. They have tons of books. Of course I am sure I am biased (sp?) because I am from up there, but maybe some of you will like it too.

Merle

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2007 :  6:34:13 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for telling us about this site. I am going to check it out right now. First of all I am nuts about books, and you know I love the Adirondacks so this should suit me to a T. Maybe I will find a tee
too! MJ

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic A site I like, Maybe you will too Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page