Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 UPDATE 9-5-07-Son Going Away To College
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic UPDATE 9-5-07-Son Going Away To College Next Topic
Page: of 2

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2007 :  07:10:40 AM  Show Profile
Qh great!College was such a dream for me!! As sad as I was to see mine leave home, I was thrilled to pieces to hear how happy they were and about all their adventures!!!(we all have the same cell phone plan too-so we'd call each other every couple of days.....don't feel bad!!!)
Go to Top of Page

Phils Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

1095 Posts

Ann
Parsonsburg Maryland
USA
1095 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2007 :  12:31:09 PM  Show Profile
Angie, I'm glad Adam is doing so well.... and that you are, too! MaryAnn, I'm thinking of you and yours and praying all is well.

Ann
Sairy Hill Thicket
There is a Redeemer.
Go to Top of Page

Kelly43
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

NJ
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2007 :  6:38:34 PM  Show Profile
Angie,
So happy that you guys are so happy!!! My daughter has settled into Clemson well too. Getting along with the roomate and joined some clubs also. She will be showing a dairy heifer this fall for the university and is really happy about that. She gets to meet her little heifer tomorrow. I must admit I talk to her everyday still, must get in the habit of e-mailing. She does have her first bio. exam tomorrow, everybody pray for her! The other daughter is in Calif. at the olympic training center for archery and will be coming home on Sun. (she is still in H.S.). My DH reminds me when I get lonely that we must have done a good job as we have girls on opposite coasts and neither one are calling that they are homesick or are in any hurry to come home. I must admit it does make me feel better to know that they are confident and content.
MaryAnn, I too am thinking of you and praying everything is going well.
Love you farmgals!!
Kelly
Go to Top of Page

britchickny
True Blue Farmgirl

1048 Posts

Angie
Port Orange Florida
1048 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2007 :  02:56:56 AM  Show Profile
Kelly. I agree, it helps hugely knowing that so far they are busy, involved and full of so much confidence! I actually try not to think about Adam every waking minute and my job keeps my mind occupied which I guess helps! (I am in sales!) Your'e DH is right! I guess we all have done a good job! Or at lest the best job that we know how!
Angie.

"Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance" JUDE 1:2
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic UPDATE 9-5-07-Son Going Away To College Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page