Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 xyron500 sticker machine barter/sell
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic xyron500 sticker machine barter/sell Next Topic  

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2007 :  10:22:00 AM  Show Profile
I have a Creat-a-sticker machine, never out of box plus two replacement cartridges, also NIB. One is acid free permanent, the other acid free removable. I have $17 into the package, which is less than half of what they cost. Make me an offer, either $$ or something I might love to trade and they can come live at your house. Would be great for scrapbookers or those who are crafty.
Ronna

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2007 :  12:12:37 PM  Show Profile
Okay Ronna I will bite...what would you like me to make you. I do lots of stuff. Clothes, aprons, weird wooden painted stuff, bears, dolls, aprons, embroidery. I do not send out my knit or crochet items, as I think most people are much better than I am , but I can make you whatever you want. Let me know, or if someone else offers you something better, take their offer. jess
Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2007 :  12:17:32 PM  Show Profile
Okay Jess, I'm working on a box to send you anyway. Done deal, that was easy! We can work out the particulars on the trade privately. Between you and your kids, you'll have fun with it I'm sure. One of those "why did I buy this, I'll never use it"....but knew in the back of my mind someone would like it and use it too!!!
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2007 :  12:31:11 PM  Show Profile
okay well...awesome...let me know what you think. Aren't you sweet for sending us something anyway!! let me know...jess
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic xyron500 sticker machine barter/sell Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page