Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Past Blessings ~ Still on for September?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Past Blessings ~ Still on for September? Next Topic  

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2007 :  6:31:35 PM  Show Profile
Hey Brenda,
I managed to sneak over to "Retired Treasures" over on N.Ruby.
Had a wonderful chat with Bev about tea shops, antiques shops & about the last "Past Blessings" show and the upcoming one in Sept.
I saw the article about the P.B.'s show in the "Town & Country Gazette".
I plan to attend the Sept. one and who knows, maybe buy next year I will be brave enough to sell my (+ DH) craft wood works and stuff.
Bev also mentioned the "Brambleberry Tea Shop", hummmm, me thinks me will have to check it out. Maybe we can get the SPO-farmgals and others together for a High Tea at one of the shops.
Hope you are feeling well.
Catch ya later on the flip/flop.

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
www.katmom4.blogspot.com

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2007 :  8:13:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Brenda-

Can you send me the info on being a vendor for September? Thanks!

Alee
The amazing one handed typist! One hand for typing, one hand to hold Nora!
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2007 :  8:59:21 PM  Show Profile
Okay Grace, the Brambleberry Cottage is the one Teresa was referring too. I have had high tea their twice with my quilt group. Oh my, yummo!
Hey Grace maybe we can ride down together and meet up with miss Alee,
Alee have it written here somewhere, 2???? maybe. Will have to find my note.
Carol Sue

Enjoying life.
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2007 :  11:04:36 PM  Show Profile
Koolamondo!
I can't come out to play until next week, maybe the "buggy" might be a good outting and a dash over to Brambleberry.... I'll call you next week, maybe we can co-ordinate a simple Farmgirl outting, quilt shop stop & then a nice tea party afterwards.
Let's put our thinking caps on. I'll call ya & see what we can come up with.
tata-4-now & nighty night.

www.katmom4.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2007 :  11:11:57 PM  Show Profile
Give me a call when you are ready. No rush and hurry, it will still be there for us.
Glad to see you on, does this mean your honey is gone to be so you can use his computer. LOL Your dh is a sweetie. Hey when we want to send you an email through Mary Janes, will it go to the right email address. Just wondering.

Enjoying life.
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2007 :  3:31:44 PM  Show Profile
yep, still using my DH computer,,,,he is outside weedwacking so over zealous weeds and killing time till the carpenter gets here.
yep, you can send me emails either direct or through MJF, I just log out my DH & log in myself.
So either way, I am connected.
hugz

www.katmom4.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2007 :  3:46:05 PM  Show Profile
Good for you, thanks for the info, still looking for where in the world I put the thing for the quilt show....drat me trying to organizing myself....
CS

Enjoying life.
Go to Top of Page

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2007 :  3:49:47 PM  Show Profile
Alee - if you get the vendor info, will you pass it on please. Thanks Sherri
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2007 :  8:02:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Sure thing, Sherri! :)

Alee
Go to Top of Page

Past Blessings
True Blue Farmgirl

1083 Posts

Brenda
Orchard Prairie WA
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2007 :  6:32:53 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies,
Sorry I didn't respond sooner . . . my dear friend Pamela (photobugs) qued me in to this post. I am sorry to say we have cancelled the September show. Between pneumonia this spring, two sinus surgeries and now this recent surgery after my fall from the ladder picking cherries, it has been truly impossible to plan for. Shows are truly a lot more work than most people realize and they take many monthes to plan. I am doing Past Blessings Junk Warehouse Sales every few weeks, which is my stuff plus featured items of some of my wonderful past vendors. The next one is this coming weekend Aug. 10th and 11th at 6205 N. Nevada (just a 1/2 block S. of Francis) for those of you in the area. I am really focusing more and more on doing handpainted furniture which is my passion. I just wish I would stop having boo-boos so I would have more time to focus on this! LOL! With three boys ages 12, 14 and 15 life is so busy during the school year with sports, 4-H, etc. that I think focusing more on that for now is the best. The sales still give me the creative fun I crave but with a lot less pressure than the sales. Maybe someday the show will return . . . we have lots of faithful vendors who say they will return if so . . . but for now I will just take it a day at a time. Hope some of you can come to the Junk Warehouse sale!

Hugs & blessings!

Brenda

Past Blessings . . . Celebrating Life as it used to be . . . when people loved God, loved their families and loved their country.
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2007 :  7:27:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Brenda! I would love to be vendor next time you do a show! I totally understand how all those surgeries can really place a damper on hosting a show! Rest up! :)

Alee
http://home.test-afl.tulix.com/aleeandnora/
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2007 :  8:34:21 PM  Show Profile
Hey Brenda take care of yourself, bummer, but sure do understand why, your health girlfriend is much more important. Take care,
Carol Sue

Enjoying life.
Go to Top of Page

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2007 :  9:44:32 PM  Show Profile
Ditto what Alee said - I'd love to be a vendor also. It would also give me a chance to connect in person with some of my wonderful online farmgirlfriends. (hey, I think I just invented a new word - farmgirlfriends.)
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2007 :  11:12:56 PM  Show Profile
Hey Brenda,
Life is to short, rememeber, God first, Family next & all the other stuff will get done sooner or later.
I would love to see some of your artisitic work.
Depending on when the delivery guys come with my stuff,I will try to sneak away from the house next weekend to take a looksee as well as a quick trip to Joann's for some fabric.
Sorry to hear there will not be a Sept. show, but from your many little mishaps etc., sounds like you need a little "me time" so take some time off & enjoy your family & your creative side.
hugz,

www.katmom4.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Past Blessings
True Blue Farmgirl

1083 Posts

Brenda
Orchard Prairie WA
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2007 :  09:48:25 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for the encouragement. I know I will always keep my finger in antiques and anything "Creative" but right now I am just exploring exactly what direction God is leading in that. For right now these Junk Warehouse sales are a good fit. We will see what the future brings. Hope to see those of you in the Spokane area at my next sale!

Hugs & blessings!

Brenda

Past Blessings . . . Celebrating Life as it used to be . . . when people loved God, loved their families and loved their country.
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Past Blessings ~ Still on for September? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page