Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 photo update/ picture of my ragdoll for Frannie
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic photo update/ picture of my ragdoll for Frannie Next Topic  

Whimsy_girl
True Blue Farmgirl

576 Posts

USA
576 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2007 :  12:24:39 PM  Show Profile
I went to the electronics box a few hours ago and dug out my digital camera to share a picture of my jam and when I did that I found some other photos that I had forgotten about.

The christmas right before we moved I did a bunch of gift baskets. I took photos to share them with you but then we packed everything up, and in the chaos I eventually forgot all about it.

The rainbow stuff in jars in the baskets are bath salts that are orange ginger scented, and you can just ignore the A&D on the counter.

I had "dinner in a jar" and a can of spiced tea in each basket as well.

Frannie, I never got around to telling you that I did indeed make a ragdoll. I ended up putting it in a basket for Hals Grandmother, she just loved it.

I drove down the road and took a photo of the finished exterior of the house. The interior is coming along too, but this was just a quick impulse.

Lastly, this is our newest addition to the family, Buster Brown. Everyone asks what he is, and to answer he is a hound mix.

you can be oh so smart, or you can be oh so positive. I wasted a lot of time being smart I prefer being positive.

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2007 :  2:55:55 PM  Show Profile
bobbi darlin' .. what wonderful gift baskets .. and 'buster' is adorable .. and oh my .. what a sweeeeeeeeeeeet dollie!!!! i am so glad you made her for hal's grammie .. i do hope you will take lots more! LOVE your farmhouse!!! xoxo

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2007 :  4:11:45 PM  Show Profile
Great pictures, Bobbie. Glad your house is getting done. YAY!!! MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2007 :  5:28:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
How cute! Everything is wonderful! And I adore Buster Brown!

Alee
The amazing one handed typist! One hand for typing, one hand to hold Nora!
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic photo update/ picture of my ragdoll for Frannie Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page