Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Where do you.. " Create" ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Where do you.. " Create" ? Next Topic
Page: of 2

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2007 :  1:39:58 PM  Show Profile
Julia inside is just absolutely gorgeous!! Isn't it!!
I REALLy love it!1 & the flooring is so pretty!! Who gets to snuggle up under the work table?

So cozy in there isn't it? yes.. Creativity abounding there!!

Tasha.. Soooo many Shelves!! But we just never seem to have enough.. do we? looks like the baby is trying to decided which project to start next too!!!
I love that you can still see that beautiful wood still behind your shelves too! all the big knots still in it!!

Great Rooms!!

In a World Where you Can Be Anything, Be Yourself..
Go to Top of Page

Whimsy_girl
True Blue Farmgirl

576 Posts

USA
576 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2007 :  2:05:52 PM  Show Profile
Right now I have nothing to take a picture of but I am very excited because in the new place I am going to get my very own space. There is a main living room and a small secondary living area. We plan to put shelves up all around the smaller room. (it has the fireplace in it YAY!) and thats where all my books and crafting things are going to go. I have an old green victorian style couch and stool that I will get to take out of storage and put in there with a fancy little lamp next to it. It will be my space for crafting, reading and just general recharging. After today the flooring should be about halfway through that room. We're putting in wood floors in the main areas to hold up against toddler and puppy feet.

you can be oh so smart, or you can be oh so positive. I wasted a lot of time being smart I prefer being positive.
Go to Top of Page

jcbtxstars
True Blue Farmgirl

77 Posts

Julia C
Midland Texas
USA
77 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2007 :  2:36:50 PM  Show Profile
I know how excited you must be. I have been dreaming of Local 106...oh, about 20 years! The first thing that I do every morning is run out in the backyard just to look at it...a dream come true...I think that everyone should have a place of their own...I'm not sure if I will ever get to live on a farm...it could happen...this did...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Where do you.. " Create" ? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page