Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Parenting & Farm Kids
 Recall Notices: Please Read!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic Recall Notices: Please Read! Next Topic  

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2007 :  5:01:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Our own Farmgirl Ronna emailed this to me, no sure which was the best forum to put this under. So please read as it might affect you and she is mentioning several products:

Hasbro's recall of EasyBake Ovens does NOT include those with lightbulbs..the kind that have been sold for years. The one they brought out before Christmas is the affected item and has essentially been off the shelves since February. Consumers who have one can contact Easy Bake at 800-601-8418 or easybake.com for details on returns. They will send you a voucher for $32 to be used on any Hasbro products.
CVS pharmacy stores, in cooperation with the CPSC, has issued a voluntary of the Playskool toddler "no spill" sippy cups. Young children can chew through the plastic spout, which can pose a chocking hazard. They were sold at CVS from Sept 06 until April 07 for about $5. If you have any, return them to CVS for a full refund.
I work for Hasbro-if anyone has questions please contact the company or you can email me if you'd like and I'll try to be helpful.
The Thomas recall was originally attributed to Hasbro, but is not one of our products.
Ronna

Alee
The amazing one handed typist! One hand for typing, one hand to hold Nora!
  Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic Recall Notices: Please Read! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page