Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Support
 Suggestions
 Website & Blog Design Help Section....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Suggestions: Previous Topic Website & Blog Design Help Section.... Next Topic  

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
Smoky Mountains Tennessee
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2007 :  8:57:41 PM  Show Profile
I'll address this to Carol I guess :o)

I've been here for about two months and see that all of the different "general chat" sections work very well except that there needs to be another section that would be for Marketing, Websites & Hosting, Photohosting, Blog development & Basic HTML for the ever growing group of farmgirls that are opening their own businesses in cyberspace.

The Marketplace section is great and I view that as the area where we should all be posting our goods that are for sale and any updates to our websites or blogs.

The Entrepreneur section should be an area exclusively for new and established business owners. Just plain ole share information and empower one another with helpful information to get started. Brainstorm ideas for marketing, where to sell, pricing goods, what is selling, what isn't, etc.

The "New" section that I would like to see added would be for "Website, Blog, Hosting, and Photohosting"..It would be exclusively to ask qestions and share information about the actual setting up of an Esty shop, Ebay Auction, Website design, Paypal payments, Website Hosting, Photohosting...how to open up an account..Basic HTML tutorials, basic banner creations, etc...It would emcompass all of the "background" stuff that makes the blogs, websites, auctions function.

Alot of folks are just learning this stuff and it's a real struggle when you don't even know the questions to ask.

I would be happy to Moderate this new section and fill it with the tutorials and other useful links, resources and other information that would help anyone get going on their own. There are farmgirls out there that have this knowledge and I'm sure they would generously provide info for me to compile into tutorials to post in this section. With the combined knowledge of all of us this could be a fantastic asset to the farmgirl getting started.

Alright...just one farmgirl reaching out to empower the masses

...til next time ~ queenofdreamsz

"hold close your inner child and always listen to the gentle whispers" ~queenofdreamsz

Edited by - queenofdreamsz4u on Jul 16 2007 8:59:34 PM

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
Smoky Mountains Tennessee
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2007 :  03:30:26 AM  Show Profile
Hey there, I started a thread over at the Entrepreneur Section for posting your Tips & Tutorials to share with others

http://www.maryjanesfarm.com/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12052

"hold close your inner child and always listen to the gentle whispers" ~queenofdreamsz

Edited by - queenofdreamsz4u on Jul 18 2007 03:32:43 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Suggestions: Previous Topic Website & Blog Design Help Section.... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page