Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Generally feeling icky
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Generally feeling icky Next Topic  

ArmyWifey
True Blue Farmgirl

712 Posts

Holly
Abilene KS
712 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2007 :  8:30:49 PM  Show Profile
Just been feeling horrid the last couple of days. Stiff neck and shoulders, headaches, back pain, some nausea and feeling weak/lethargic like I don't have the energy to do anything. Pains are not localized just all over - except for my neck. Lots of belching and some slight diarreha today (sorry).

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Holly

ps.... as far as I know I am not preggers and should start within the next few days.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord!

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2007 :  9:44:59 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
My gosh, you just described how I have been feeling for several months and I have gone to the hospital, been tested and doc's can't find anything. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I completely overhauled my diet to mostly vegetarian, with emphasis on eating large quantities of fruits and vegetables as natural as possible, to replace vitamins, minerals, etc. Variety has been the key also. Lots of water- gave up coffee but drink ginger tea when tummy is messed up and passion fruit, just because I like it. Both are no caffeine.

Walking and yoga with lots of stretching has eased a lot of the pain, but still suffering from joint pain and don't know why, though it has lessened.

Hope you get to feeling better.

Cheers,

Heather
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2007 :  9:49:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Could this have anything to do with that can dropping on you not to long ago?

Alee

The amazing one handed typist! One hand for tying, one hand to hold Nora!
Go to Top of Page

ArmyWifey
True Blue Farmgirl

712 Posts

Holly
Abilene KS
712 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2007 :  07:46:21 AM  Show Profile
I hope not Alee - I've thought of that too. But no neurological signs. I feel a little better this morning but we'll see what happens with the rest of the day.

Go to Top of Page

Runbikegrrl
True Blue Farmgirl

250 Posts

MaryAnn
Waterbury Ctr VT
USA
250 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2007 :  09:38:10 AM  Show Profile
I would say test for Lyme disease but I don't think you have deer ticks and/or lyme disease in the midwest do you

"So many interests so little time!"

http://lovelifelivegrrl.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

kitchensqueen
True Blue Farmgirl

521 Posts

521 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2007 :  5:07:41 PM  Show Profile
Holly and Heather- it could be stress. That's exactly the way I feel when I'm feeling stressed out. The only thing to do is try to relax-- whatever is causing anxiety try to reduce or eliminate it. And Heather, good job with the diet and excersize-- if your ailments are stress induced those are excellent ways of alleviating the symptoms.

http://apartmentfarm.wordpress.com

http://shadetreestudios.etsy.com

New Rt 66 blog: http://historyinthemaking.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2007 :  5:16:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I was just thinking you might have gotten a really mild concussion. I know that concussions can have those symptoms and depending on the degree- they can affect you for a few weeks.

Alee

The amazing one handed typist! One hand for tying, one hand to hold Nora!
Go to Top of Page

ArmyWifey
True Blue Farmgirl

712 Posts

Holly
Abilene KS
712 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2007 :  7:54:38 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Alee, no bruise - no real pain just inital shock. Had thought about a concusion or hematoma but still no neurological signs.Still just feeling icky.

Stress --- hmmm no stress here! ;) But could somebody give me a house?! he he. As far as Lyme disease yes the midwest has deer ticks but I haven't been bitten this year -- and CA doesn't have ticks like that.

Thanks for the thoughts though! Today woke up feeling some better but then have still been real nauseous all day, not feeling quite so weak but more diarrehea. Sigh I can't win.

Blessings,

Holly

Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Generally feeling icky Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page