True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  12:20:30 PM  Show Profile

CRAFT ROOM CLEAN-UP SWAP

this one was suggested in another thread .. sooo .. let's DO IT gurlfrenz!

hmmmm ...le'me think .. roooools??? roooools? some roooools .. so everyone will be happy with their 'swap'.

let's see ... o.k. how's about this:

A 'DOO-DAH' SWAP

how's about we all get one of those 'video' sized 'priority' mailing boxes (free from your post office) ... or some such the same size box. and STUFF it fulla' STUFF!!!

we will have TWO CATEGORIES ... primitive and 'not primitive'

if you choose to be in the primitive swap .. i'll match you up with another primitive swapper ... oooooh .. things like: 'homespun' fabric snippets .. olde quiltie chunks .. tea-dyed 'stuff' .. embellishments that would look good on a 'primitive craft'.

the NOT PRIMITIVE .. can be anything from victorian, cute, 1940's and 50's and 60's .. brighter colors 'stuff'.

jus' make it sumpthin' from your crafting room that you probably won't ever use .. you jus' have too much of .. or have 'changed your style'.

if you wanna' play .. let me know as soon as you can .. (i'll be leaving for ohio next week and will be gone for about a week .. sooo .. you have a coupla' weeks to pull your 'abundance of supplies' together .. jus' go ahead and start stuffin' them in boxes .. and IF you want more than ONE partner .. let me know .. and i'll try and get you as many as you like! we ALL have extra STUFF!

now .. read this next part a HUNDRED TIMES!!!:

E-MAIL ME ...
INCLUDE .. YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR E-MAIL ADDY

in the BODY of your e-mail to me .. that way i can flip you into a folder AND i don't have to re-type your e-mail addy (which i often re-type incorrectly!!!)

NOW go back and read that E-MAIL ME .. INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME AND YOUR E-MAIL addy in the BODYH of your e-mail to me sentence a coupla' hundred times more!!!

p.s. be sure to let me know HOW MANY SWAP PARTNERS you would like to have .. i may not be able to get as many as you want .. but if you want two or three .. mayhaps we can do that .. even if i have to keep asking for more girls to join! but do be prepared to only get ONE swap partner if that is all i can conjure up!

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  12:23:09 PM  Show Profile
well .. shooot! i forgot to mention that you have to let me know primitive or not primitive .. your reply will look sumpthin' like this: WON'T TAKE NAMES FROM HERE .. JUS' FROM THE E-MAILS YOU SEND ME .. EASIER TO KEEP TRACK THAT WAY. XO

PRIMITIVE SWAP
FULL NAME
E-MAIL ADDRESS
ONE SWAP PARTNER

or

NOT PRIMITIVE
FULL NAME
E-MAIL ADDRESS
TWO SWAP PARNTERS

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  1:34:20 PM  Show Profile
Would it be possible to send a NOT primitive box but get one in return?

Jewelry, art, baskets, etc.
www.willowartist.etsy.com
www.willowtreecreek.com
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2007 :  8:12:59 PM  Show Profile
hmmmmmmmm .. i'm not sure .. if someone else would so request? gosh, i gotta' lotta' stuff that is NOT prim . .but i'd sure like prim in return too! so far .. no one has hopped in on this swap. xoxo

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2007 :  2:09:21 PM  Show Profile
Oh, I like Julies idea too, since I don't have primitive stuff but I do the not prim? I'll email you Frannie right now to sign up! Thanks!

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com
www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com
www.photo-per-day.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic DOO-DAH SWAP Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page