Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic My little secret... Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2007 :  09:15:16 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Ok..here it is!! I love Pottery Barn!! I want to move into one of their catalogs. I have loved them forever!! I have a small budget to decorate the house and the first place I start is with the Pottery Barn Catalog. Then, I try to replicate what I love on less $$. It is a sickness!! Thank you for understanding...LOL

Cheers,

Heather

cinnamongirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1682 Posts

Carrie

Canada
1682 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2007 :  09:20:20 AM  Show Profile
There may be a cure or at least a potters help group! LOL We all have our addictions but who will win?
Go to Top of Page

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2007 :  10:11:20 AM  Show Profile
I love Pottery Barn also. Another favorite of mine is Restoration Hardware. Have any of you been there?
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2007 :  10:13:50 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I looked up restoration hardware online and all I can say is I would be in trouble....

Cheers,

Heather
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2007 :  10:25:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I don't think there is anything wrong with taking inspiration from a favorite magazine! I bet your house looks really nice after you are done decorating it! I haven't ever really looked at Pottery Barn, but I am sure they must have some great stuff!

Alee

The amazing one handed typist! One hand for tying, one hand to hold Nora!
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2007 :  10:53:35 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I think the reason I love it so much is I am decorating dysfunctional...I have good ideas but can't pull them together. I can look online or at the catalog and put a room together or get ideas for colors, setting up things, etc...Plus, most of their decore is my style and colors, which helps me tremendously....

Cheers,

Heather
Go to Top of Page

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2007 :  12:11:36 PM  Show Profile
There is a pottery barn and a Restoration Hardware at Trolley Square in Salt Lake City. I stop every time I go down there. Drives my DH crazy. *L*

Sherone

www.taylorscountrystore.etsy.com

http://sheronesgarden.tripod.com/
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2007 :  12:12:15 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Sherone,

Can I come visit you?? ; )

Cheers,

Heather
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2007 :  12:20:54 PM  Show Profile
I like Pottery Barn, but can't afford Pottery Barn, so I thrift finds and mix and match like Pottery Barn. It's a good measure for what I'd like my home to look like (and Ikea, and Cottage Living, and countless others!!!!)
We have a Pottery Barn Outlet about 40 miles from us in Ohio--maybe you do, too? You should look on their website and see....I know that there were some great bargains there, but the furniture is all too big for my little cottage !!

"In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt." Margaret Atwood

Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2007 :  12:23:43 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
There is an OUTLET in San Marcos...like 5 miles from me...Oh dear Lord, forgive me for what I am about to do!!!

Cheers,

Heather
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2007 :  1:28:47 PM  Show Profile
ROFLMAO, Oh Heather, I love the "forgive me Lord for what I am about to do" I am still laughing.
Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardward and Williams Sonoma are all in our downtown mall, only 10 minutes away from me. Can't afford but love the styles and walking through and ooogling.

Enjoying the moments.
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2007 :  5:51:03 PM  Show Profile
yeah one weakness of mine has to be the entire downtown mall
Go to Top of Page