Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Garden Gate
 My first goodies from the garden-blog updated!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Garden Gate: Previous Topic My first goodies from the garden-blog updated! Next Topic  

lamarguerite farm
True Blue Farmgirl

649 Posts

missy
Battle Ground Wa
USA
649 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2007 :  11:24:57 AM  Show Profile
I updated my blog this morning with some pics if you're interested. I brought in my first batch of goodies from the garden this morning. I just love this time of year!!

Blessings,

Missy

If you have a dream, even if you don't feel qualified to accomplish it, just try your hardest.-Maggie Jensen
http://18happyhens.blogspot.com
www.LaMargueriteFarm.com

junkjunkie
True Blue Farmgirl

1306 Posts

Judy
Lawrenceville NJ
USA
1306 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2007 :  12:38:50 PM  Show Profile
Missy, I enjoyed reading your blog. Your farm looks beautiful and you are very crafty....painting, embroidery, knitting, not to mention making soap and balms...very talented! The strawberries look luscious also!
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2007 :  1:09:00 PM  Show Profile
Missy. So. I know that you do soap, but I did NOT know that also paint. Those are freakin' gorgeous! Seriously...I'm absolutely enthralled.

p.s. love your flowers, too, but WOW, the paintings!

"In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt." Margaret Atwood

Go to Top of Page

lamarguerite farm
True Blue Farmgirl

649 Posts

missy
Battle Ground Wa
USA
649 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2007 :  4:27:45 PM  Show Profile
Thanks! Jonni, you're too funny!! It's actually one painting, but couldn't get the whole thing in on a close up. Painting and drawing was my first true passion. I don't do it often, just when I feel inspired. I guess I was inspired by Patricia's birthday and the memory of making a new friend while in Idaho. Glad you enjoyed the blog. I'm not good about posting daily especially when it's nice out. The garden is always calling my name!! haha

Blessings,

Missy

If you have a dream, even if you don't feel qualified to accomplish it, just try your hardest.-Maggie Jensen
http://18happyhens.blogspot.com
www.LaMargueriteFarm.com
Go to Top of Page
  Garden Gate: Previous Topic My first goodies from the garden-blog updated! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page