Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 Found some horses to look at when home...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Found some horses to look at when home... Next Topic  

goneriding
True Blue Farmgirl

1599 Posts

Winona
Central Oregon
USA
1599 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2007 :  7:15:19 PM  Show Profile
I've been on a few horse sites and found some and have sent msgs to the sellers...so hopefully someone will respond. Since I just moved to the area I don't have any idea who is a mover and shaker but apparentally (sp?) there are quite a few horse people around. Even in my little, bitty town (pop. about 200)!!

So we'll be home about mid-week for about 5 days or so and I can do some lookin'!! A friend (whom I met on the net about 2 yrs ago) has a nice big pasture and can 'hopefully' look after my horse for the time being. There is also a barn with a barn manager (BM) but the place is full of women and honestly, that gives me the heebie-jeebies!! But they take great care of their horses for only $200 a month plus they barn abuts Nat'l forest land...so lots of trails.

So, here's to hoping!!

Winona

Don't sweat the small stuff...

http://goneridingagain.bravehost.com

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2007 :  09:50:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
That sounds great Winona! Let us know what horse you pick! I am sure he will be something spectacular!

Alee
Go to Top of Page

Love-in-a-Mist
True Blue Farmgirl

367 Posts

Shannon
Independence Oregon
USA
367 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2007 :  3:11:45 PM  Show Profile
What are you looking for in a horse?

http://love-in-a-mist-shannon.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

horse
True Blue Farmgirl

371 Posts

laura
pontotoc mississippi
USA
371 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2007 :  4:43:55 PM  Show Profile
Sometimes the best people to look after a horse is women. I know to me , my horses are like my kids and they are spoiled rotten. I have kept a couple of horses here at home for friends and they complain, saying , I spoiled their horses. Good luck. I'm like Shannon wondering what you are looking for.
Laura
www.2lmzfarms.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Found some horses to look at when home... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page