Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 MINI APRONSwap!PICTURES POSTED!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic MINI APRONSwap!PICTURES POSTED! Next Topic
Page: of 40

suzyhomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

806 Posts

Clare
Tyler Hill PA
USA
806 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2007 :  6:08:21 PM  Show Profile
Ok, I mailed mine off yesterday. There are wishes i nthe pockets, so please check them.

Country girl in NE PA
Go to Top of Page

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2007 :  6:12:48 PM  Show Profile
This is so exciting. How small did you have to write on the notes? You guys must all be so tiny to do all this little stuff!
Go to Top of Page

suzyhomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

806 Posts

Clare
Tyler Hill PA
USA
806 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2007 :  3:46:52 PM  Show Profile
It was quite the challenge. My brother's business is to make doll clothes, barbies, gene and other designer collectible dolls. I TRULY admire all his handwork even more now.

I found quotes in one of my favorite books, "Simple Abundance" for the pockets. It was fun. I cut long strips and wrote small on them. I hope they uplift each lady i nthe swap.

Country girl in NE PA
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2007 :  4:01:25 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
I have a question as I have been out of loop and trying to get caught up are they due in mail on 15 or due in your hands on the 15

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe
my bloghttp://sunshinescreations.vintagethreads.com/
my web store http://vintagethreads.com/

Edited by - sunshine on Jul 09 2007 05:38:14 AM
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2007 :  3:53:00 PM  Show Profile
due in the mail on the 15th is fine.. Sunshine..
perfect actually.. that sounds great!!

Michelle.. Yours are exactly what they should be sweetie..i think we could use them as a template even!! So Cute!!!

AND!!
I have recieved Grace's ( Katmom)in the mail too!!
Aren't YOU just too clever!!
You funny little girl!! I love these!! So Perfect! Thank you..
Her envelope smelled so good.. my Mail Carrier lost the envelope.. !

We have a vicious mail carrier.. if she doesn't feel like delivering mail some days.. i think she just doesn't!.. Do you remember seeing that movie That Chevy Chase moves to the country.. Vermont maybe.. ? & he has this horrible Psychotic Mail Carrier from hell? Drives like a lunatic.. Screeches around the road.. all around each corner.. half crazed..? & Checvy Chase is constantly upset with him? Well,this is the relationship that my husband has with our Mail Carrier..
One of these days.. It's going to get ugly.......
I just hope they use the peel off stamps not the self licking kind when it finally all does comes to a head....

In a World Where you Can Be Anything, Be Yourself..
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2007 :  5:29:53 PM  Show Profile
I am so excited, I have my decorated clothes pins, and leave for Spokane on Monday & I figure by the time I have dug out most of my craft supplies/sewing machine etc, the farmgirl mini aprons will be arriving! yeppie wahoo, I may have to clip them together as a valance for the window over my soon to be sewing room! How fun & what a great reminder of all you wonderful ladies.
Ok, so now I am getting the flutters in my tummyyyyyyy! but they are good flutters!

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2007 :  5:32:13 PM  Show Profile
Oh, & yes Kathie, I do rememeber that movie, I can only hope I don't have a psycho-wacko mail carrier like the one in that movie......

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2007 :  10:53:00 PM  Show Profile
Okay, Miss Kathie,
Mine will be in the mail tomorrow. Was going to be today but stung by a **## yellowjacket and I am allergic. Didn't have an ER run but didn't feel great either. Yes, you betcha I killed that hummer as he was stinging me. Now that felt gooooooddddd!!!!!!
As I am looking at the aprons I realize how i could have done them so the sewing at least looked good, ugh, debating on taking them all apart, honey walks in sewing room, says next time honey, they are okay and made with love.
Ya know sometimes he drives me nuts and then there are those moments......
Katmom, hmmmm helping you with your sewing room sounds like lots of fun......

Enjoying the moments.
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2007 :  07:09:22 AM  Show Profile
oh, i have to get my stuff in order to make it on time, will probably mail by due by date!! I do not want to be the one holding things up!! Jeez!!!
Go to Top of Page

ktknits
True Blue Farmgirl

582 Posts

Kathy
Northwest Indiana
USA
582 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2007 :  08:19:07 AM  Show Profile
Well, my girlfriends, I'm going to have to back out of this exchange. I've done my sample, and have a few cut out, but I'm nowhere near ready to have 15 done, and I've got a couple big projects here at work that have come my way, and I know I'll have to work overtime and won't have much time to sew in the next week or two.

So, in order to drop my stress level, I'm going to back out of this swap now, and you'll all just have one mini-apron ready to send off to the next farmgirl in need! Have fun and enjoy your little clotheslines full of aprons!!

http://ktknits.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2007 :  08:54:04 AM  Show Profile
Kathie...can Carmen take KTknits spot? She has several made already, as she has been making them for several weeks...and she can sew just as well as several on the board, evenm though she is only 7, so nobody get worried about her craftsmanship!!
Go to Top of Page

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2007 :  09:45:42 AM  Show Profile
Do you guys want me to post the pictures of my mini aprons, or should I wait? I am learning how to post pictures, so I am going to be kinda crazy doing it all day! :)
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2007 :  11:48:19 AM  Show Profile
what ever is fine with me, you know i am nosey!!!
Go to Top of Page

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2007 :  1:00:33 PM  Show Profile
I even open Christmas presents before I should!
Go to Top of Page

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2007 :  1:01:34 PM  Show Profile
I cannot believe how much fun this picture thingie is! This is a huge step for me. I am good with technology, but I could never figure out the picture thing before.
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2007 :  1:15:21 PM  Show Profile
oh, i love your aprons, and yes, i post photos everywhere now that i figured out how...isn't it fun!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

suzyhomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

806 Posts

Clare
Tyler Hill PA
USA
806 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2007 :  2:47:36 PM  Show Profile
Sheryl-lyn, those are the cutest aprons!!! Are the designs printed on farbic, embroidered or just cut from fabric? They are so cute!! I can't wait to get my aprons back. I think the variety is even more fun then making just my own. This is a great swap. Thank you , Kathie, for roganizing this.

Country girl in NE PA
Go to Top of Page

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2007 :  2:51:52 PM  Show Profile
I made those aprons using my embroidery machine. I cut the plain fabric and then I choose or make designs on the computer and stitch them onto the fabric. It is an endless variety since there are so many designs to make and choose from. I just had to make them really small to fit the little aprons.
Go to Top of Page

Michelle Marie
True Blue Farmgirl

158 Posts

Michelle
Many Louisiana
USA
158 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2007 :  2:53:40 PM  Show Profile
Those are so cute!!! Great Job!!!
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2007 :  2:55:57 PM  Show Profile
Aren't hers So AWESOME?????

AND THAT Picture doen't even do them Justice!! by a long shot!!
You guys just won't even BELIEVE them whe you get them!!!!!!

ok.. Grace.. I have rcvd yours.. on Last Thursday.. July 5th.. I think I may have already said that though..

And I just got Yours Clare Last Nite!! ( Suzy Homemaker's!! )
Oh WOW!! How pretty your all just going to LOVE these!!!!!
Her picture she showed us of them hanging up around her door frame was pretty.. but in real life.. ugh!! These are such nice colors!!
They are so pretty guys!!

Kathy..
I am so sorry things are closing in on you Sweetie..
But i know we can ALL relate!! So absolutley Sister!! if You have to bow out.. Then please take your leave Sweetie.. & get your other things done that you need to.. But.. please remember we intend on doing these little Cuties for Christmas time.. So.. maybe try to plan for This swap ???? ok.. sounds like a plan then.. good..

So.. Since Kathy is going to not be able to do this Swap.. We do have a Jr. Farm Girl.. Little Carmen Smoothie Juice that So wants to swap up these little Mini Aprons.. & her Mama says she already been practicing.. & has some made now too!! So.. i'm all for Carmen being included in this swap.. let me know what you thing girls..

Jess.. fine with me Toots!

Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2007 :  2:58:57 PM  Show Profile
And NO You Are NOT allowed to redo your dang Stitches!! Who said that ?? Carol Sue? Are you kidding?? Mine look like the cat has drug them around the house!! NO WAY!! Don't you dare re-do your stitches you little Brat!!!

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2007 :  3:11:20 PM  Show Profile
Yes, I am a brat, but I DID NOT redo them. My honey, dh, said they were made with love and that is what counts. Hey, i just wanted them perfect for my farmgirls!!
As of an hour ago, they are in the mail to you. Instead of sending another envelope inside, I sent a label that you can put over the one I put on and the postage. The mailman said a good way to recycle. Hope that makes sense.
I cannot wait to see all these. I had a blast making mine and am already thinking about Christmas ones. They are so addictive!!!!!!!
I love it, like the cat has drug them around the house. Oh girl when are you comin our way. Katmom will be hear in a week.....
Carol Sue

Enjoying the moments.
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2007 :  3:17:02 PM  Show Profile
NO FAIR!!!!!

I want to be there with all of you girls too!!!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2007 :  4:27:56 PM  Show Profile
It's excellent that a junior farmgirl wants to join us. The future apron wearers are here!! YAY!
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2007 :  5:23:05 PM  Show Profile
I agree, yeah for the junior farmgirl, I bet she sews better than we do!!!!!!! You go girl.

Enjoying the moments.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 40 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic MINI APRONSwap!PICTURES POSTED! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page