CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2007 :  10:19:20 PM  Show Profile
what's one of the funniest 'jokes' you've ever heard?

and who is your most favorite commedian?

is there any type of humor you do not like?

i like 'dry' humor .. like Woody Allen .. do NOT like 'slapstick' or 'raunchy'

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

BotanicalBath
True Blue Farmgirl

1014 Posts

Elizabeth
Ohio
1014 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2007 :  10:45:11 PM  Show Profile
Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties.

The first man had married a woman from Michigan and bragged that he told his wife she was going to do all the dishes and the housecleaning. He said it took a couple of days, but on the third day he came home to see a clean house and no dirty dishes.

The second man had married a woman from Pennsylvania . He bragged that he had given his wife orders to do all the cleaning, the dishes and the cooking. On the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day was better. By the third day, he saw a clean house, the dishes were done and she had a huge dinner on the table.

The third man married an Ohio girl. He boasted that he told her that her duties were to keep the housed cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry done and have hot meal on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye--------- enough to fix a bite to eat, load the dish washer and telephone a landscaper!

E-
BotanicalBath@peoplepc.com
www.Botanical-Bath.com

"I do my housework in the nude. It gives me an incentive to clean the mirrors as quickly as possible."
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2007 :  11:11:51 PM  Show Profile
Good one, Elizabeth. MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2007 :  11:18:26 PM  Show Profile
THat one was perfect! I am so bad at telling jokes I usually get mixed up and give away the punch line or whatever so quick that I blow it. My oldest son is SO good at joke telling..very dry. I love to hear them though!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

DaisyFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

1646 Posts

Diane
Victoria BC
Canada
1646 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2007 :  11:43:37 PM  Show Profile
I'm the same way Aunt Jenny.
I'm afraid I have to admit to having a somewhat warped sense of humor, but I do like British comedy. Does anyone remember a British series that was on TV a few years ago called "Good Neighbors" about the young couple who were striving to be self-sufficient and their rich neighbors??
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic TICKLE OUR FANCY Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page