Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 HELPcannot find a pattern for boys suit 6x/7!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic HELPcannot find a pattern for boys suit 6x/7!!!! Next Topic  

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2007 :  1:18:19 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone, I am going to a wedding on June 16th, yes...14 days away. I am makinig matching outfits for my 7 kids and my 2 nieces and 1 nephew. I have all the dress patterns I could possible want. The dresses are nearly done, so that is not the issue. I have a pattern that I just love for boys suits...Simplicity 8442. I have it in 1/2, 1, 2, 3, 4! I have made it several times, and I love it. Those sizes cover my nephew and one of my boys, but not the other one. Anyway, I need a boys suit pattern in 6x/7 and I cannot find one anywhere. I am not confident that I know where to make enlargements, to make the pattern bigger. Any suggestions or solutions to this problem I am having?

Thanks...Jess

Edited by - smoothiejuice on Jun 03 2007 03:45:26 AM

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2007 :  07:02:41 AM  Show Profile
Okay, maybe this type of pattern does not exist...anyone? I will pay anything for it and anything to have it shipped to me FAST!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Lizabeth
True Blue Farmgirl

560 Posts

Washington
560 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2007 :  07:53:14 AM  Show Profile

Jessica, From what I see this pattern is not only out of print, it was only drafted up to size 4. So here is a good site that walks you through resizing a pattern:
http://www.sensibility.com/pattern/resizepattern.htm

Hope this helps!

http://www.handcraftsbyheather.com
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2007 :  7:24:32 PM  Show Profile
Yes, you are correct, I love this pattern and I have made multiples in each size, it is so easy. Thanks for the website, I will have to give it a try.
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic HELPcannot find a pattern for boys suit 6x/7!!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page