Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Quaker Table cloth
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Quaker Table cloth Next Topic  

threebusybees
True Blue Farmgirl

222 Posts

Mandi
Myrtle Beach South Carolina
222 Posts

Posted - May 27 2007 :  2:56:55 PM  Show Profile
I just got a lace table cloth from a friend it was her grandmothers. She gave me a lot of her linen closet stuff, because she doesn't like lace, embroidery etc.. This table cloth is called Quaker dinner Cloth and it is numbered 4200. It was stained pretty bad. I soaked it and now it is bright white , but where the stains were it rotted on one end. Any ideas how I can repair or cut it down to use it?

Mandi

"There will no longer be so many pleasant things to look at if responsible people do not do something about the unpleasant ones." Madeleine L"Engle

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - May 27 2007 :  6:03:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Can you post a picture of the piece as a whole and another of the damage? We might be able to come up with something if we can see it.

Thanks!

Alee
Go to Top of Page

threebusybees
True Blue Farmgirl

222 Posts

Mandi
Myrtle Beach South Carolina
222 Posts

Posted - May 31 2007 :  10:12:43 AM  Show Profile
Sorry I haven't been around much stress at home. I will try to post a picture later on. Thanks

Mandi

"There will no longer be so many pleasant things to look at if responsible people do not do something about the unpleasant ones." Madeleine L"Engle
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Quaker Table cloth Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page